1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures everyone! Mine arrived a day early and I'll add to the praise. ..great presence on display.
E
I was thrilled when HT announced this one..."Winter Soldier " is the only Marvel movie I've picked up all of HT''S figures from and to finally have Fury in the lineup is cool indeed. Now if only Maria Hill had been a part of this W'S collection (with the WS stand and box design )... well, might've snapped her up too.

Anyway... A Fury shot or two tomorrow from me...great figure.

fc1463887372a443b32f106351d7acbb.jpg

Damn you, UPS. Said they tried to deliver Fury at 2 pm yesterday but no one was home. Lies... My son and I were around. Now I don't want to leave the house so I can make sure I don't miss it today ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only gripe is the pistol. This is a shield M&P whereas in the movie he uses a sig sauer p229. It doesn't really fit his hand very well and the slide comes off completely.

Great to hear! That will save me some cash. I like the look overall better on the first one except the head scuplt.

I was on the fence about this one, but all these amazing in-hand photos made me PO this guy. Thanks everyone for convincing me to spend more money. :wink1:

My only gripe is the pistol. This is a shield M&P whereas in the movie he uses a sig sauer p229. It doesn't really fit his hand very well and the slide comes off completely.
It's an M&P but not an M&P Shield. The Shield is smaller with a much smaller barrel (3.1"). It must just be a regular M&P with the standard 4.25" barrel.
Jay

Back