1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Lighten up, M$&@#% F@&$=#"

3c15c7ce9cca6a90fb1ac28b31ae8fdd.jpg

Yeah, Fury might be best to order sooner rather than later. Superman will probably stick around a while, no risk of him selling out. Fury might though

Yeah, Fury might be best to order sooner rather than later. Superman will probably stick around a while, no risk of him selling out. Fury might though

I'll be PO him with this months code so I'm in the same boat :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this figure today and it's pretty sweet. The likeness is insane and I like his coat ... However I did find this pretty weak:

7e2082533562b12eecdbe07e6721fa52.jpg

Come on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"In other words Fury shouldn't wear his trademark eyepatch because we didn't sculpt it on like we should have."

There's always a critic. If they sculpted then people complain you can't do his big reveal with the eye. If you want to leave it on forever then you have no issue.

There's always a critic. If they sculpted then people complain you can't do his big reveal with the eye. If you want to leave it on forever then you have no issue.
Yeah I plan to leave it on, I just think staining from his eyepatch shouldn't even be an issue.

I guess it doesn't matter but the idea just irks me.

I just caved...I saw that several have recently sold on eBay for between $185-$195 shipped. Sideshow is $200 + shipping even with a coupon.

I found a best offer auction and got it for $195.

Back