1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Finally got my Fury figure today, Has everybody else's got TWO eye patches in it ? ie one on the figure in the box and one in the accessories blister with the gun,usb and phone ?

I did. Good thing cause I feel like its about to tear every time I remove and put it back on.

Nick Fury ... Great sculpt ... 'Nuff said!
d64e2bf0d4a33736b3474c3702adb741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! where did you get the cabinet? Is it ikea?
New Winter Soldier Team Cap Display :bounce

Still trying to figure out how to incorporate the Winter Soldier, Golden Age Cap, and civilian Steve Rogers (maybe I should sell and re-buy Stealth suit Cap solo?) into the display. Might put all my HYDRA figures (2x Red Skulls, Winter Soldier, Crossbones) into a display with Red Skull PF but there would still be room for 2 figures in that unit...

Anyways, cheers! :duff

Currently $155 shipped at Forbidden Planet NY.
This kills me! I just bought him 2 months ago at full price.
Stupid, stupid stupid!

I've ordered from FP NYC before...no problems. A great price for sure but I'm not sure the character warrants my limited shelf space.

Thats the problem with this hobby who knows what will sell out or hang round for months (obviously meaning its cheaper later on) I had the same thing with the Squad Leader First Order Trooper; bought him at full price last Christmas and thought to myself "he will sell out like Kylo and Phasma will, I will get them now and then later on get a second regular Trooper"... fast forward the better part of a year and Phasma is still available to order (stocks not reached the UK yet) and the SL is not only still in stock but cheaper than a regular Trooper by £25!

Yeah, I like Fury as a character but my display space is SO limited I have to really pick and choose; the fact that you're not supposed to keep the eye patch on for extended periods is a big fail for me.

I love Forbidden Planet . First time buying from them and did not know they double box the shipper and wrap it in bubble wrap. The Nick Fury was sealed and crispy . Kudos to you Forbidden Planet

Back