1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the one photo of Rocket (posted here) other figures from Vol 2 are in the background. Star lord has a long coat, you can see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, noticed that too. I hope he does come with the long coat coz I think that looks much cooler than the short jacket. ^^ Hopefully they improve the head sculpt too.

Regarding Rocket, I'm scared to see local prices for him to be honest but I want him so yeah ... gotta do what I gotta do.

like clockwork, u insulting people buying things they like and enjoy. if your not interested in something can you try not to offend people who are enjoying something you dont care for? i rather buy a $200 yoda or rocket by HTs than a $80 figure that doesnt represent a movie i love and doesnt look nearly as realistic. huge difference in artistry, detail and design from mezco to HTs. its not even close.

QFT.

I don't understand why people have to be A-holes here.

HT could have given us a few more accessories like this detonator thing and this bomb

Rocket1.jpg~original

rocket2.jpg~original

groot%20bomb2.jpg~original

Do you guys think, there is a chance to get just the screaming sculpt? I'd like to have it for my GotG 1 Rocket.

Got rocket regular edition and the February 20 dollar code on the box worked for him! Crazy!

Back