1/6 Hot Toys - MMS664-D48 - Iron Man - Iron Man Mark 3 (2.0 For Real This Time!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available and no one even bothered to make a new thread for it. Probably one of the lowest interest HT exclusives.

I think the majority of folks are well passed caring about yet another pointless $400 Iron Man repaint in a sea of repaints. Not surprising that this isn't selling out. Wolverine will probably sell out in 15 minutes in comparison.

Looks like it waitlisted...

1720623760288.png

I missed the MK3 2.0, so I ordered the chrome version, but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Would you say MCU Ironman has had more variations released than any other character, be it Marvel or DC combined?

The market for this guy seems evergreen.

(Disclaimer - DC dude here)

So I’ve had mine on display with the Tony head, and I was getting ready to box it back up while I rethink my display. When it came time to swap back to the helmet, the head popped off the neck and now the neck is stuck in the armor. I was able to get the red armored neck out easily enough before this using the phone cable trick, but that had a knob that I could grab onto with the cable. This neck has nothing like that. Does anyone know a trick to yank this out?

Attachments

• IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
So I’ve had mine on display with the Tony head, and I was getting ready to box it back up while I rethink my display. When it came time to swap back to the helmet, the head popped off the neck and now the neck is stuck in the armor. I was able to get the red armored neck out easily enough before this using the phone cable trick, but that had a knob that I could grab onto with the cable. This neck has nothing like that. Does anyone know a trick to yank this out?
Best way is to put your thumb behind the neck and push forward and up. Unless it's stuck weird, it should roll right off the ball joint.

Ahoy folks, wanted to check to see if this bad boy is still avail anywhere at a reasonable price? I waited too long on a couple Malaysian outlets that still had it in stock and is now sold out as well. :(

Best thing to do is use a hair dryer on it. Heat it up for a solid 1-2 minutes and give it a tug. If it’s still stuck on there, apply the heat for even longer the next go around. Eventually the plastic will “soften” enough for you to get it off ball joint.

Last edited:
Ahoy folks, wanted to check to see if this bad boy is still avail anywhere at a reasonable price? I waited too long on a couple Malaysian outlets that still had it in stock and is now sold out as well. :(
Do you mean the regular Mark 3 v2 or the red/chrome exclusive?

Back