1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my pictures.
I love this figure !!!
the secret is not to overexpose the HS
IMG_1472.jpeg

More one my insta :

I hope the pleather lasts.
It won’t. These companies need to ditch it. There are so many ways around using pleather besides just even using real leather at this point that it’s laughable for a company like Hot Toys to still be using it. They should be parading it around in every figure description that they’ve gone with better materials for this release and that release—but we rarely see it.

It won’t. These companies need to ditch it. There are so many ways around using pleather besides just even using real leather at this point that it’s laughable for a company like Hot Toys to still be using it. They should be parading it around in every figure description that they’ve gone with better materials for this release and that release—but we rarely see it.
Yeah I don't see it happening either

Yeah I don't see it happening either
Keep your eyes posted on eBay. There’s sellers that have been selling genuine leather tabards/shawls (these are the two words that have come up during searches) to replace the old flaking one from the ROTS figure. You can prolong the death of this one with Angelus paint sealants and also just using 303 protectant every six months to a year.

There’s also 2ouble 8ight and GeeWhiz Customs who make replacements out of better materials or genuine materials. In the case of GeeWhiz Customs, I believe they mostly restore damaged product? I’ve not ordered with them yet, but I plan to contact them about the Hot Toys Star Lord vol.1 longcoat and several other damaged figures, thanks to Hot Toys.

It’s live! Please check it out and let me know what you guys think!!

Video was worth the wait man!! Can really see all the work you put in and really made the figure shine, all the figures looked awesome!! I actually had my wife and daughter watch, both of which do not care about Star Wars or toys, and they were amazed!

Great review! I’m glad someone cancelled theirs and I was able to jump in line. 🤣

He may not be perfect, but he’s pretty damn good. Certainly turned out better than Mace.
Wolf's is prolly my favorite of any vids out there on this figure. You can tell he was feeling the photography and angles. Just fun because we've all been there.

Good video.

Video was worth the wait man!! Can really see all the work you put in and really made the figure shine, all the figures looked awesome!! I actually had my wife and daughter watch, both of which do not care about Star Wars or toys, and they were amazed!

Wow, this may be the best compliment I’ve received so far 😃😃😅😅

Thank you and your family from the bottom of my heart!

Wolf's is prolly my favorite of any vids out there on this figure. You can tell he was feeling the photography and angles. Just fun because we've all been there.

Good video.

when a figure looks good, it makes my job of posing and filming it MUCH easier. I don’t know if I was able to convey Hayden/Anakin’s signature lightsaber twirl to the viewers…but IMO I feel like I was able to capture it mid twirl:

IMG_2726.png

This and Mando Luke really are their best figures so far and I legit had a blast posing him.

when a figure looks good, it makes my job of posing and filming it MUCH easier. I don’t know if I was able to convey Hayden/Anakin’s signature lightsaber twirl to the viewers…but IMO I feel like I was able to capture it mid twirl:

View attachment 709242

This and Mando Luke really are their best figures so far and I legit had a blast posing him.
Yeah, no. I get it. Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Some figs got it. Some don't.

View attachment 709242

I would be tempted to pose him doing his dual saber onslaught against Dooku, right after Obi-Wan tosses him the green saber.

🤣🤣
You just HAD to bring up that turd to stink up the place 😂😂
Yep, and I’ll continue to be pissed about it. He’s probably my favorite character from the prequels that isn’t an already established character prior to the release of the prequel trilogy. That and Padme and Jango.

Darth Maul and Mace are top tier for me. I gotta have them on the shelf and I own almost every Maul from every company at this point, but I’m tired of buying 2.0’s and what not. So, the Mace we got is the Mace I’ll have.

Yep, and I’ll continue to be pissed about it. He’s probably my favorite character from the prequels that isn’t an already existing character prior to their release. That and Padme and Jango.
We'll get a custom sculpt soon. Just like we did for all the Cavill Superman figs ranging from 1/12 to 1/4 scale.

Mace will be made whole again. Watch.

If for no other reason than there's a market for it. Money is where money goes.

We'll get a custom sculpt soon. Just like we did for all the Cavill Superman figs ranging from 1/12 to 1/4 scale.

Mace will be made whole again. Watch.

If for no other reason than there's a market for it. Money is where money goes.
Yeah, but to be honest, I still have the MoS Superman figure. I never felt like I needed the BvS version, because that first figure was my preferred look for him anyway. I won’t upgrade the BvS Batman either. I’m good with what I got. The only one I’d like to upgrade is the Wonder Woman. I’m not sure if it’s cheaper to try to get the Artisan version or just buy the 1984 figure and grab the Golden Armor head loose and apply the tiara. Either option is expensive as hell.

Back