1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be tempted to pose him doing his dual saber onslaught against Dooku, right after Obi-Wan tosses him the green saber.

I really wanted to pose Anakin facing off Dooku, but Dooku’s lightsaber is in my accessories box and has been stored away. So I regretfully left out that diorama.

But when you get Anakin, definitely run with your idea and be sure to post pics.

I really wanted to pose Anakin facing off Dooku, but Dooku’s lightsaber is in my accessories box and has been stored away. So I regretfully left out that diorama.

But when you get Anakin, definitely run with your idea and be sure to post pics.
I don’t even have a room yet. Still waiting on things to be built. I will definitely have pics up and possibly even videos at some point. In ten years.

I hope the pleather lasts.

91d3a4a8-cf02-40dd-bd83-1fda9a94892b_text.gif

It’s supposed to, according to the description. I asked if it’s real leather. Didnt get a response. I got one anyway, because I know for sure mine from the ROTS is probably flaking at this point.

Thank you for being the tip of the spear, good man.

I look forward to your findings 😁.

And then I’ll decide to get it or not 😅😅

Does anyone know if Popcultcha will put the figure up back on the website once they get stock in? Seeing as its not on their website anymore, I am worried I might have missed the preorder boat and won't have a chance to get him anymore in Australia without paying a pretty penny.

Does anyone know if Popcultcha will put the figure up back on the website once they get stock in? Seeing as its not on their website anymore, I am worried I might have missed the preorder boat and won't have a chance to get him anymore in Australia without paying a pretty penny.
I'm not sure. I feel like when I've missed out previously on Popcultcha the figure hasn't re-appeared, but you should probably get in contact with them about it now to be honest, given it's still within the pre-order window.

And re-check when others get their figure from Popcultcha (likely 4-8 months from now lol) because it's possible/likely there'll be some cancellations.

It's a shame they don't have a Waitlist system.

I'm not sure. I feel like when I've missed out previously on Popcultcha the figure hasn't re-appeared, but you should probably get in contact with them about it now to be honest, given it's still within the pre-order window.

And re-check when others get their figure from Popcultcha (likely 4-8 months from now lol) because it's possible/likely there'll be some cancellations.

It's a shame they don't have a Waitlist system.
Thank you for the reassurance! Yes I think my best bet is getting in touch with Popcultcha and see if they still have room for more orders. It is a shame they don't have the waitlist feature but it just might be too much workload for them to monitor perhaps?

I've been watching the site daily.
It seems he and Mace went super fast off the site just as the blogger pics went up.
When I looked on Ikon (the Australian distributor),they both show as Sold out...so stock may be limited once our local Aus retailers get stock in.

Back