1/6 Hot Toys - MMS752AE The Joker (Batman Imposter Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Kit had jokes 😆 ☠️

Attachments

• IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 0
This will look cool on the shelf with the regular Artisan… I’m assuming it will be easy for me to snag one since all the hate… or will everyone and their mom still show up like with the imperial commando? 😂

Artisan Bank Robber version is probably 95% next. They can reuse the sculpt for a third time on that one.

I just don’t think any of these companies see it being a figure anyone is clamoring for. He’d come with crocs, socks, a nurse uniform, detonator, and possibly a wig & face mask headsculpt, in their eyes that’s a bland figure.
Which kind of makes Hot Toys not making it by now all the more shocking. It's not as if they're above making a bland or boring version of a character, especially for one that sells a **** load regardless. Case in point..

s737619424575262359_p28_i130_w640.jpeg

so how many are going to try to get this just for the headsculpt?
Probably a good amount I’d think, if this isn’t $400+ like the rest of the Artisans, crazy to even call this that but it is apparently. Would be hilarious to see Hot Toys once again get people to take the rest of their DX19s off their hands. :lol

First the blue and grey TDK suit exclusive, now this. I have a feeling more repaint exclusives of the DX19 are coming.

Last edited:
The reality is…..this will probably sell out simply because it’s Joker.
It’ll sell out because of the rooted sculpt, not because of Joker. The standard DX32 is still available for PO a year later.

Back