1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - The Flash Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to waffle on keeping this. I don't particularly care for Ezra, obviously. But I liked the suit even though it's gonna be basically impossible to articulate this thing in any meaningful way.

I could put this money towards JazzInc Catwoman or my HT Batmobile flex plan. I've also go the SooSooToys 90's Flash on order and may just stick with that.

Decisions, decisions...

Almost feels like HT are waiting for people to cancel everything they promised for this movie, since it has been completely silent for a very long time. I'm interested in (and have ordered) Supergirl, but that interest is starting to turn to frustation and an inclination to cancel.

Almost feels like HT are waiting for people to cancel everything they promised for this movie, since it has been completely silent for a very long time. I'm interested in (and have ordered) Supergirl, but that interest is starting to turn to frustation and an inclination to cancel.
I remain so very upset at how WB handled the movie. I've waited so long for a proper Flash movie... and I still don't think we actually got one. It's this giant monkey's paw of one of my favorite heroes finally getting his big Hollywood break... in a dying universe, with none of his actual Flash villains in it, with a problematic lead actor, serving more-so as a multiverse vehicle to bring in gratuitous cameos and resurrect dead actors as CGI puppets, with some glaringly bad effects and pacing, all flopping so hard that I'm praying this doesn't damn the character to Green Lantern-level jokes and mockery for the next several decades.

... And yet my love for the character is still high enough that I'm tempted by the Hot Toys version of the character. I honestly think it looks BETTER than the film (not being covered in a slather of CGI helps). But I really just can't justify it. It's too big a compromise.

And so I continue waiting for a Flash done justice.

Back