1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife was just saying the other day, “If you have money to get a Doctor Strange, a Scarlet Witch, a Batman or a Black Widow, I am sure you can get me a Gucci, a LV , a Prada or a Christian Dior handbag.” 👜

They never change…

Did you let her know all 4 of those figures barely covers one of those bags, if even one? :ROFLMAO:

Kinda off topic here but what you guys think about Michael Keaton going by his Real name Michael Douglas, think he got Keaton from Buster Keaton.

My waitlist converted. Hmm, not sure what to do...I wish some reviews were out. I'm worried that the suit is very delicate.

I don't even know it's release window. But what is it in comparison to Ezra Flash, being as they're from the same film? Seems like they'd be kind of close together with release dates, maybe?

We taking bets on which drops first?

The “undersuit” looks very similar to the Arkham Knight Batman from a few years ago. There might be risk of creasing the suit if you leave him in any non-museum poses.

Wait, don't we already an actor named Michael Douglas (Kirk's son)...Just saying, bet that'll get confusing for some
He wants to be credited as Michael Keaton Douglas, from now on. He picked "Keaton" out of a phone book for his stage name, because there was already a Michael Douglas with SAG. He only uses Keaton for acting, and is Michael Douglas in his regular life.

lol imagine meeting him in real life and he introduces himself as that and you're all like, what?

Got the waitlist conversion email, too, so after cancelling my initial preorder way back when, I’m back on board. Seemed silly at this point to have BR, 89 almost paid off, and not complete this “trilogy”.

Pre-ordered it today , had it in the cart for 3 days .
Sadly lost $5 reward yesterday but wanted to make sure I could afford it and wanted it .
Passed on the current 89 REISSUE , loved the diorama base but hated the textured suit and the terrible head sculpt .
On this one I'm hoping it looks as good as the prototype or better . loved his part in the Flash film and really dug the updated suit with the black belt .

Back