1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a waitlist conversion for this guy today. No payment plan option showing up though. Was that the same for everyone?

I put mine on a payment plan when I got a waitlist conversion back in June.

I should start doing payment plans on these figures. Going to be hard to drop $300 for this guy with other releases coming in.

Flex pay is great as long as you don't let it cloud your judgment (like I eventually learned, the hard way) on how many preorders you can handle.

I started just racking up preorders because of the convenience and before I knew it, I was essentially paying out $300+ every couple weeks via payment plans.

Very stupid of me lol

Flex pay is great as long as you don't let it cloud your judgment (like I eventually learned, the hard way) on how many preorders you can handle.

I started just racking up preorders because of the convenience and before I knew it, I was essentially paying out $300+ every couple weeks via payment plans.

Very stupid of me lol

That makes sense lol, especially with 12 PO’s under my belt at the moment. The only payment plan I did was for the Jazz Inc ‘89 Batmobile cause that was a must for that price.

Very stupid of me lol
Yeah, I finally did away with payment plans because I was better off just paying for figures when they released versus having an ever mounting monthly payment. It was very easy to just pile on pre-orders, as you said. Now, when three figures drop in a two week period, it is a little hard on the old wallet!

Got the waitlist conversion also. I can put mine on a payment plan. This and a standard the batman, I definitely don't want to miss this because I lost my order for it before so I won't lose it again.

Very stupid of me lol
I feel your pain I put myself in that predicament a couple of times, as a matter of fact I'm in it right now.

I feel your pain I put myself in that predicament a couple of times, as a matter of fact I'm in it right now.
Yeah it actually caught my wife's attention before it did mine...

She was like, "sit down dummy. Let's do the math here. Because you're gonna need money for the divorce if you keep this bs up" lol

I obviously agreed for multiple reasons. Very slippery slope. Love her for that tho.

Yeah it actually caught my wife's attention before it did mine...

She was like, "sit down dummy. Let's do the math here. Because you're gonna need money for the divorce if you keep this bs up" lol

I obviously agreed for multiple reasons. Very slippery slope. Love her for that tho.
It gets out of control very fast before you know it.

I’m also in a predicament with my girlfriend. She gives me the, “if you have money for a toy, you should have money for a ring.” 😑
Hey, look on the bright side; you’ve got the perfect opportunity to now buy a $250-$300 engagement ring and say you thought that’s what she wanted…

Hell, I’d propose right now just to do that bit out of pettiness.

Hey, look on the bright side; you’ve got the perfect opportunity to now buy a $250-$300 engagement ring and say you thought that’s what she wanted…

Hell, I’d propose right now just to do that bit out of pettiness.
Do not listen to this man. He means you harm

😂

1725922557148.gif

Back