1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might mean that they don’t really have that many on hand. Check to see if Alter Ego or Timewalker still has stock. If they don’t, I’d say you’re looking at the last of them as far as regular SS channels.

Yeah, disappointing not having her included in the sales. Hoping for fennec to get discounted one of these days

Man, Sideshow really doesn’t want to discount this one. I’d definitely like a Koska figure, but I definitely don’t want one at full price.
Apparently you can get her today with $50 off with code NEW50

After being on the fence for a while, I finally managed to get Koska with the sale being held at Popcultcha for the end of financial year!

She is a gorgeous figure with one of the more intricate costumes for a Mandalorian. It's a shame that she has limited articulation, but I'll have to learn to get creative with the posing in the future.
1000038868.jpg
1000038869.jpg
1000038870.jpg

@ronnieb555 Probably check the Bo Katan thread. Hands, neck and feet will be the issue of you go Phicen. HT used a larger more muscular female body for the Nightowls, so the true type knockoffs look too diminished to my eye. Your mileage may vary.

Has anyone successfully done a body swap on this figure to get more range of motion with double jointed elbows?
I swapped her body for a Rey one. It worked pretty well, just gotta avoid the skin color. I bulked the arms out a bit as well to make the body a little more buff, but as with both the Armorer and Bo-Katan it was an issue getting the boots to fit correctly.

I was on the fence between her and Fennec and I got Fennec. I just rewatched the first two seasons of The Mandalorian,now I want Koska ! I noticed she’s never discounted on sideshows page.

Back