Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was bought secondhand, but when I first got it It seem to

work fine but now it’s flickering very quickly. It’s been plugged in exactly exactly the same for about a week. Any advice?

I finally got him :panic:

I'll take better pictures later, unfortunately my computer exploded recently :rotfl

e2MaahO.jpeg

7qxBRxw.png

Forgive me if this has already been answered- but I just got the regular release in from sideshow- so this doesn’t come with the gun even though the figure has the holster?
Had to double check this, after reading it back in April. Got some extra funds but HT can f off with this. Not gonna pay another 300 for a lamp to get the gun.

I’m trying to find it, but has anyone else come across the mod someone did on Facebook where they added rain streaks and a darker, water soaked wash on the fabric to this guy to make him look like he was out in the rain? It was gorgeous and I swore I saved it, but I can’t seem to find it on my phone, anywhere.

I’m trying to find it, but has anyone else come across the mod someone did on Facebook where they added rain streaks and a darker, water soaked wash on the fabric to this guy to make him look like he was out in the rain? It was gorgeous and I swore I saved it, but I can’t seem to find it on my phone, anywhere.
I think that was Sxikero18 on Instagram

I'm planning to get the deluxe version, but the materials used got me thinking. I think the cape is not pleather so it wont flake or damage over time, but the pleather looking material on the side of his legs really worries me. I don't think Inart uses that material in that area, is Hot Toys one even accurate? Does anybody know what kind of material is used in that area which is numbered 3 in the picture?
1000004673.jpg

Back