Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I officially proclaim him to be the single worst Disney SW character of all time, in all known universes.

mog-adana-main_bc6238a4.jpeg

I'll counter that...

Nothing, that has ever been created in any medium can ever be as stupid, idiotic, nonsensical, ridiculous, and unintelligent as this abomination. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be locked up for life and never see the light of day again.

I'll counter that...

Nothing, that has ever been created in any medium can ever be as stupid, idiotic, nonsensical, ridiculous, and unintelligent as this abomination. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be locked up for life and never see the light of day again.

Ok, now I definitely have to finish this series :p

Am I just being Captain Obvious here, or was the planet were Qimir shows Osha his saber the same planet (Ireland) that Luke slops up that walrus tittymilk?
In Legends, Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis visit a planet matching this due to the Cortosis deposits. If I remember right, this is where Plagueis kills Tenebrous.

WTF is a Tenebrous was he in the OT, PT or ST?

Was Cortosis in the OT, PT or ST?

If not, why not? Why now!

Why was Ahsoka never mentioned in the PT!

This is NOT poetry dammit!

Last edited:
Great post.

I will say this again about about who I am.

I tried telling people this for many years especially during the ST era and some just don’t understand, believe it or are infuriated by it.

I have an addiction and it’s called Star Wars.

New SW no problem I’m going to watch it.

It’s that simple I don’t care who made it and what idiotic things they said to the press in promoting their product, if it’s SW i’ll give it a try.

That being said.

I will call out Star Wars when it’s even worse than BOBF and what they did to our Fett was no bueno lol

KK and her gang need to go back to being baristas.
In hindsight Obi-Wan, BOBF, Ahsoka - whatever their flaws - IMO are Star Wars. This isn't Star Wars.

This is a grotesque waste of 200 million dollars where a narcissist got to inflict self-insert fan fiction on whatever audience might be left.
Co-opted a major franchise because the person signing the checks is a card carrying member of the current Hollywood bubble that's full of
It's own self importance. You'd think that the fails of She Hulk, Rings of Power, the Marvels and even the rumored complete re-shoots of Captain America would be enough for someone in charge to figure out audiences have had enough of the messages, poorly done tropes, feeling sorry for the better actors, disrespect of fans, beloved characters, and lore, rehash, cheap sets, CGI, bad editing, costumes, and mouthy actors/actresses who would be better off working at McDonalds.

Like Critical Drinker sez, 2 more episodes and this cringe dumpster fire can be consigned to oblivion - along with the last season of Dr. Who.

Unfortunately even with the cool Sith guy this show is DOA forever.

I will give Lucasfilm creds for FINALLY trying something new with them adding sex to the sith wheelhouse of seduction by showing Qimir going all naked in front of his new padawan, I think most girls would’ve joined him, at least the girls I prefer would lol
Except to me that's just more trope %$#& right up there with Finn "having a feeling", wet naked Thor, ESP, and other %$# bad writers use.

And I'm waiting for a scene one day where a female is biting her lip over the sight of a big hairy dude fishing naked or something, coz how are these guys all manscaped in the middle of nowhere. Is there some droid that does body waxing for the Sith.

Here you go:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Tenebrous

They are pulling a lot of stuff from Legends. Leslye Headland mentioned 2 Sith characters coming up. I won't be surprised if it were Tenebrous and Plagueis since the timeline is close to when they were active.
In the article I read LH said there "were 2 Siths in the show", implying that someone else would be joining Qimir - and that could just mean his eventual acolyte / apprentice.
There’s a theory out there that Qimir IS Plagueis based on his comment that he was a Jedi “a long time ago” which implies he’s much older than he appears. I don’t know Plagueis but apparently he was known to use the dark arts to alter his appearance and could make himself look young and unlike his true self (which was a non-human species). It WOULD be a nice twist if Osha becomes his apprentice and thinks she made the right choice teaming up with the hot bad boy, only for him to reveal his true self to her once there's no turning back.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 08-22-28 Darth Plagueis by Dr3Maelstrom on DeviantArt.png

:horror

After the quite epic ep.5, I think the last remaining ep will at least be fun with a lot of cool action...
Damn, what is this obsessed scenario of sexual tension between female jedi and male sith, after ST, now this.. KK and headland like those annoying giddy schoolmate, they must be giggling together while writing this plot. I feel like watching a sitcom
Leave Star Wars out from your fetish.... 🤷

After the quite epic ep.5, I think the last remaining ep will at least be fun with a lot of cool action...
Damn, what is this obsessed scenario of sexual tension between female jedi and male sith, after ST, now this.. KK and headland like those annoying giddy schoolmate, they must be giggling together while writing this plot. I feel like watching a sitcom
Leave Star Wars out from your fetish.... 🤷

Because sex/getting naked with no real context is one of those old standbys of bad writing, along with "I had a vision":pfft:. And why do these naked swimmers always gracefully exit the water in bare feet? There's no rocks or broken shells that would have this Sith going "ow, ow," and then tripping? :lol Anyway LH - as often is said at this point - has the writing skills, at least with epic space adventures, of a 13 year old girl writing fan fiction. I doubt she's capable of writing with any nuance. Heck, at least Rey was crying when she asked Kylo why he killed his father and was struggling with her feelings. If Occupational Safety and Health Officer really was a badass, she'd have blasted the Sith and made a run for it, which at least wouldn't have been a cheesy trope.

Besides the fact that LH set out to top scenes from other SW, whether it was Anakin, Kylo/Rey, weapons, etc. But the execution is so uneven, clunky, and amateur it just falls flat.

She Hulk, this series, and from the sound of it the next Captain America are gonna make the list, 3 years from now, of Disney's top financial disasters:joy. Including any toys that end up at the dollar store.

There’s a theory out there that Qimir IS Plagueis based on his comment that he was a Jedi “a long time ago” which implies he’s much older than he appears. I don’t know Plagueis but apparently he was known to use the dark arts to alter his appearance and could make himself look young and unlike his true self (which was a non-human species). It WOULD be a nice twist if Osha becomes his apprentice and thinks she made the right choice teaming up with the hot bad boy, only for him to reveal his true self to her once there's no turning back.

A lot better message for young girls IMO than throwing in with the hawt bad boy who's sulking that "he can't be himself". Tho IMO the messaging in this show is terrible - even if Mae turns "good" she's still a murderess.

Last edited:
Back