1/6 Hot Toys -TMS098 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Tech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES FINALLY! came here to post that and it is way past time!

Now if we could just get Secret Base to post Fives and Echo pix.

EDIT: since this is a new page I'm going to repost:
CS tech.jpg

Tech lets goooo

My plan will be Wrecker, Echo and Hunter sometime next year. I think Wrecker will be easier to get than Tech, and I luckily secured Crosshair around retail.

Tech will round out the 5th and final clone force 99 for me. I like Omega's character, i truly do but i don't think she would translate well to Hot Toys form. If they had introduced a clone armor for her on the show to match the team, i would have jumped all over it.

Hoping Tech shows up in Japan soon for some early reviews, pics, and videos.

Tech will round out the 5th and final clone force 99 for me. I like Omega's character, i truly do but i don't think she would translate well to Hot Toys form. If they had introduced a clone armor for her on the show to match the team, i would have jumped all over it.

Hoping Tech shows up in Japan soon for some early reviews, pics, and videos.

Same, Omega had great character growth in the short 3 seasons, but she doesn't really have a look that stands out, especially with Clone Force 99 in their TCW outfits and early Empire look.

Think it'll be a bit before Sideshow gets this guy though.

Now would be great! I'm sure this will start showing up in Japan in the coming weeks. Can't wait to add the fifth member of Clone Force 99 my collection!

"Dear diary, day 1,065:

Still no sight of our beloved stepbrother Tech; HT continues to toy [no puns intended] with our emotions and leave his squad brothers bereft of their most valuable member, this adorable little nerd who somehow and at the same time as he is nerding out, is a complete and utter badass. How much longer? When will this cruelty end?! GIVE HIM TO US, CRUEL FATES"

TBB tech.jpg

I think SSC will release its first look video on Tech soon. Why? I don't have proof, but usually my local store's website lists the figures when it's close to they receive their allocated shipments. Now, they listed Vader ROTJ, Thrawn, and Tech in quick succession. Vader and Thrawn is already released. I think Tech is close.

I think SSC will release its first look video on Tech soon. Why? I don't have proof, but usually my local store's website lists the figures when it's close to they receive their allocated shipments. Now, they listed Vader ROTJ, Thrawn, and Tech in quick succession. Vader and Thrawn is already released. I think Tech is close.
I hope you're right! I'm very anxious to get my hands on this one. I have a feeling Tech and Thrawn will likely be back to back for me which isn't ideal for my wallet!

I hope you're right yet at the very same time I hope for my wallets sake you're wrong lmao

If you are wrong, you pay for all of our Tech's.

Back