1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here is also getting the Sideshow Premium Format Thrawn that just has been teased to go along side with this version?

1000055957.jpg

1000055958.jpg
1000055959.jpg
1000055960.jpg
1000055960.jpg
1000055961.jpg
1000055962.jpg
1000055963.jpg
1000055964.jpg
1000055965.jpg
1000055966.jpg
1000055967.jpg

Forgive me I've been out of the game for a long time but this may be the one to pull me back in. Really I'd love to update my Sideshow Thrawn with this one with a mix of both figures. How do the hot toys figures scale with the older sideshow ones? What are the odds I could easily get the sideshow head(and potentially hands) onto this body?

Also seeing some subtle yellowing in parts of the suit. Hopefully the tatty patch is still a removable rubber piece and that the yellowed areas are easily bleached. I want an immaculate Thrawn to represent Legends rather than Ahsoka show on the shelf.
Is that yellowing that you're seeing or is that translucent Eye Of Sion 3D model filtering some light onto it in some of the pics?

View attachment 712619

Hot Toys

1h

The wait is over! We’re delighted to give fans an advanced glimpse of our highly-anticipated upcoming collectibles! Feast your eyes with the figures and collectibles soon to arrive, including:

-Star Wars: Ahsoka – 1/6th scale Grand Admiral Thrawn Collectible Figure
-Star Wars: Mandalorian – 1/6th scale Moff Gideon Collectible Figure
-Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi – 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi Collectible Figure
-Star Wars: The Bad Batch – 1/6th scale Tech Collectible Figure
-Guardians of The Galaxy 3 – 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure
-The Dark Knight Trilogy – 1/6th scale Bane Collectible Figure
-The Dark Knight Trilogy – 1/6th scale Joker Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)
-The Dark Knight Trilogy – 1/6th scale Joker Collectible Figure

Follow us and be the first to learn about Hot Toys news!
Now Thrawn has been released I wonder if the rest will follow this list in order.

All i know is that if it's shipping in Japan, i have about 2 months before my local guy gets it in. I'm located in Toronto Canada.

I believe that you meant to say Hong Kong right @DJ_NachoMan?

Two months by slow boat to the Sideshow Warehouse in the States, then it gets redirected to the various hobby shops that carries 1/6 figures.

Edit: We're going to see reviews on Thrawn from both Reagan and (cringe) Justin when they get it.

Back