1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys didn't design the figure with the intention of having it sit in a chair so it's understandable. I think i'll display him with his hands behind his back as the exposed wrist pegs are the only thing that i'm not impressed with. Gives me Han Solo ANH vibes.

Hot Toys didn't design the figure with the intention of having it sit in a chair so it's understandable. I think i'll display him with his hands behind his back as the exposed wrist pegs are the only thing that i'm not impressed with. Gives me Han Solo ANH vibes.
I moved his right arm behind and adjusted the pants.
20240828_190507.jpg

Just out of curiosity since I was just watching Jimcollector's review on Thrawn: Is there anyone here that can translate the Aurebesh from the data pad if possible (or is it just randomly kit bashed babble)?

So, what prevents him from sitting? Is it the under-suit? As the body doesn’t look different from most of the bodies on the market aside from the color.

I’ve seen the pics; that doesn’t answer the question. So I’m assuming it’s the usual crap fat suit that HT uses on almost every figure now.

Correct. It does not allow the legs to come up enough. Though I suspect the pants dont help either but as said I did not want to push.

@Denison Witmer - Before you start getting Thrawn, read both the Pop Collectables and Toys Wonderland/Apollo threads. Trust me on this because there are various members here that got screwed over by them and still have not gotten their orders in (I’m one of those members that has been screwed over). Don’t believe in that “Fake Story” that was posted by Phillip that was done by one of employees on YouTube = It’s all BS!

You’re better of getting Thrawn from Tim Cent/Toys Buying Agent or One Six Kit (Kit).

Edit: Pop Collectables will ghost you if you have issues with your figure when you have any.

Last edited:
I feel like the Mr. Burns hands he comes with will look right with him seated in a command chair, like the upcoming Sideshow PF. I’m hoping Hot Toys eventually gives us a chair for him, but that kind of feels like a 2.0 enticement at this point. That and a fully pristine uniform. Still, can’t wait for this one to arrive.

I feel like the Mr. Burns hands he comes with will look right with him seated in a command chair, like the upcoming Sideshow PF. I’m hoping Hot Toys eventually gives us a chair for him, but that kind of feels like a 2.0 enticement at this point. That and a fully pristine uniform. Still, can’t wait for this one to arrive.
Im with you on the hands and joints. I like this pose but the exposed joints not so much.
20240829_194205.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_195350_Messenger.jpg

Back