1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that you meant to say Hong Kong right @DJ_NachoMan?

Two months by slow boat to the Sideshow Warehouse in the States, then it gets redirected to the various hobby shops that carries 1/6 figures.

Edit: We're going to see reviews on Thrawn from both Reagan and (cringe) Justin when they get it.

Correct. Thank you for catching that!

Looks real solid, but glad I decided to skip out on most of the Ahsoka line, I would've been in trouble.

Glad they got rid of the scattered look of the uniform and decided against the belly he has in the show.

Amazing figure! The only bad thing about it are the ugly wrist pegs. Really tempted to get this guy.

Looks real solid, but glad I decided to skip out on most of the Ahsoka line, I would've been in trouble.

Glad they got rid of the scattered look of the uniform and decided against the belly he has in the show.
Review states it is weathered and there is still the tatty patch so not pristine look but maybe a light bleaching and (hopefully) removal of the paych will make it look pristine. Agree that the lack of gut is a good look though

Forgive me I've been out of the game for a long time but this may be the one to pull me back in. Really I'd love to update my Sideshow Thrawn with this one with a mix of both figures. How do the hot toys figures scale with the older sideshow ones? What are the odds I could easily get the sideshow head(and potentially hands) onto this body?
I have a mix of Sideshow and Hot Toys on my shelves and they scale together fine, IMO. Here's their Thrawn with Tarkin and Vader HT...

1724494728027.png

Actually I'm inclined to pad out the torso a bit to match his look in the show, since I'm a stickler for screen accuracy and was never that bothered by his physique.

Still not sure I even needed this character in the collection, but the sculpt is so incredible I couldn't resist.

Stormtrooper chants;

Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn, Thrawn!!!!!!!!

Back