1/6 Hot Toys - TMS133 - The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Echo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unhelmeted sculpt

Was just thinking why you'd want the head sculpt but realized that Echo's will be our first clean regular clone trooper headsculpt, no scars, tattoos, facial hair or haircuts for Echo prior to his capture at The Citadel.

I will pay what I must. I just want to have one secured, these things fly on TA and Monkey Depot and I don't wanna worry about that, especially because I'm not buying this figure.

I will pay what I must. I just want to have one secured, these things fly on TA and Monkey Depot and I don't wanna worry about that, especially because I'm not buying this figure.

But if you will pay what you must, why not just PO and sell the rest of the figure? It would easily sell and you recoup most of your money.

Seriously, keep the head and auction the rest on evilbay. This figure WILL sell out. You might even make more back than your original cost.

But if you will pay what you must, why not just PO and sell the rest of the figure? It would easily sell and you recoup most of your money.
Seriously, keep the head and auction the rest on evilbay. This figure WILL sell out. You might even make more back than your original cost.
Very true

I wouldn't panic though as I forsee the sculpt getting a lot of re-use in the years to come. Grab a couple from Echo then grab a couple from next release and so on. Eventually will have a whole bunch

Damn, good point. I just might do that.

But then I will be fully tempted to keep the figure :ROFLMAO: I love Echo and Fives but simply collect too many lines to go this deep into each.

How can you NOT get the Domino Twins if you call yourself a SW fan, *tsk.*
Can't buy everything....

Well, for the majority of us that is (whether it be $$ or space or both).
And collecting clones sure is a slippery slope towards "gotta have em all!!" :gah:

I think I'll wait for the SS figures to hit rock bottom... :lol

I want them bad, trust me lol, but I also collect video game figures, and DC figures, along with some other misc figures that I have a fondness for. So I just don't have the space, gotta be selective.

For SW I've decided to only collect the figures from my favorite and most nostalgic moments from the franchise, as well as my favorite characters who may not show up in those moments, so I will still have a good selection without going overboard. I have a bunch of the HT clones but have decided to just keep 2 shinies as my clone representation. That is unless I can get these, from my favorite episode of TCW:

1722364020333.png

I want them bad, trust me lol, but I also collect video game figures, and DC figures, along with some other misc figures that I have a fondness for. So I just don't have the space, gotta be selective.

For SW I've decided to only collect the figures from my favorite and most nostalgic moments from the franchise, as well as my favorite characters who may not show up in those moments, so I will still have a good selection without going overboard. I have a bunch of the HT clones but have decided to just keep 2 shinies as my clone representation. That is unless I can get these, from my favorite episode of TCW:

View attachment 716820

Looking back, I'm surprised they didn't do more with Jek, Rhys and Thire from this episode. They all had such distinctive and unique personalities and with over 120 episodes, you'd think they would of popped up again. This episode always pops up as one of the most underrated episodes of the series and works perfectly as the Pilot for the show.

Making Jek the Scout Trooper that Yoda beheads in RoTS is one of my favorite additions to canon.

View attachment 716820
This reminds me I am so glad to have phase 1 Echo and Fives. I can't see those ever being made again.

This reminds me I am so glad to have phase 1 Echo and Fives. I can't see those ever being made again.
with the current ongoing of the clone frenzy I think this statement of yours is severely pessimistic.

Back