Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, they are. One way to tell he's making more customs is by looking at EF's decal previews and seeing if any of them are Resident Evil.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Can we talk about customs in the custom thread and focus on HT RE6 figs here? I mean the discussion about that cool RE customizer is everywhere on the RE boards. I mean if everyone's talking about him & posting his works, he must be that good right?

It's so ironic that you tell people to not do, what you've done the entire time you've been a member. You contribute nothing to this place except annoyance.

It's kinda hard not to talk about customs when alot of us here do not view a Hot Toy release as a single entity, the figure. But rather, the pieces it consists of. When i first saw the Leon figure i knew id insta-buy it. But then i also looked at what pieces it is comprised of and if we were not to get a China version then what i could use to make one from what we see.

But its not exclusive to RE figures, the Joe Colton and Roadblock thread were basically the Bruce Willis and The Rock " what figures can we kitbash with these headsculpt " threads

Can we talk about customs in the custom thread and focus on HT RE6 figs here? I mean the discussion about that cool RE customizer is everywhere on the RE boards. I mean if everyone's talking about him & posting his works, he must be that good right?

tumblr_inline_ncy83lzRys1rpx9q2.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you even care? I've never seen you post pictures of your figures or customs, in any thread, at any time. So, the way you act entitled to tell people what they should or should not be doing is laughable. Take your pretentiousness elsewhere, tater.

Last edited:
Why do you even care? I've never seen you post pictures of your figures or customs, in any thread, at any time. So, the way you act entitled to tell people what they should or should not be doing is laughable. Take your pretentiousness elsewhere, tater.

Any reason why i should post pictures of my figures? Is it a compulsory to do so in order to participate in this forum? If you want to discuss about customs that is not related to RE6 Leon & Ada then the RE Custom thread is the place to do so. There's no need to flood all the RE threads with videos of the same custom works by the same person.

It's kinda hard not to talk about customs when alot of us here do not view a Hot Toy release as a single entity, the figure. But rather, the pieces it consists of. When i first saw the Leon figure i knew id insta-buy it. But then i also looked at what pieces it is comprised of and if we were not to get a China version then what i could use to make one from what we see.

But its not exclusive to RE figures, the Joe Colton and Roadblock thread were basically the Bruce Willis and The Rock " what figures can we kitbash with these headsculpt " threads

Not a problem if you talk about Customs related to the figures for this thread, like custom or bootleg Leon & Ada, but Alex Wesker? That should be in the RE Custom thread.

What is your stake in this thread, or the customs thread? What's it to you, honestly? All you do is come in either of the threads, and tell people what to do. Who are you that you think you got any power to do so? It's Resident Evil related, you have no argument.

Either post something about RE or the figures, or move along already. I think as a whole, we should all complain to Dave and get you banned finally.

What is your stake in this thread, or the customs thread? What's it to you, honestly? All you do is come in either of the threads, and tell people what to do. Who are you that you think you got any power to do so? It's Resident Evil related, you have no argument.

Either post something about RE or the figures, or move along already. I think as a whole, we should all complain to Dave and get you banned finally.

Why don't we just merge all RE related threads into 1 then? What is the point of having separate threads so you can keep posting the same custom works by the same fella that is not related to the figure the thread focuses on? People expecting discussion about HT RE6 Leon & Ada and come in just to see 5 pages nonsense jokes about some fella's custom works?

And please if you think i've heavily violated the forum's T&C do file your complaints via proper channel. Keeping the forum in check is not just the job for mods & admins, every member should take up some responsibility to keep the community safe & in check. I've been given infractions before so it's not like Mods or Admins being biased.

You really have such a short term memory spud, it was YOU who derailed the Arkham Batman thread for ten pages because you had to keep reiterating that Iron Man is better than Batman, and kept instigating arguments. But I know you won't acknowledge that, since you live in your own potato field reality.

Any reason why i should post pictures of my figures? Is it a compulsory to do so in order to participate in this forum? If you want to discuss about customs that is not related to RE6 Leon & Ada then the RE Custom thread is the place to do so. There's no need to flood all the RE threads with videos of the same custom works by the same person.
It's a collectible figure forum, so it makes sense to do it. People expect pictures from others on here, if you look in the threads, you'll see tons of pictures. And you completely ignored the rest of Solidus's post too.

And he ignores what people say in response and just keeps repeating himself over and over, not realizing it makes him look even stupider. I would be seriously up for complaining to Dave about this rotten fruit.

Back