Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love ada, but i felt like she was Caucasian'd up and thick in 6.

I hate when they do that. It looks like they're doing it with Mirrors Edge 2. It bothers me alot.

One very bad example was on a new character. Nilin from Remember Me, she'a supposed to be black, but she's just a white woman with a tan

Nilin from Remember Me, she'a supposed to be black, but she's just a white woman with a tan
Bad example, she was designed to be of mixed ethnic origin. I agree that in-game model does look like generic eastern vision of a white woman with a tan, but considering poor in-game visuals it feels more like a nitpick.

I feel like you didn't even read my post...you just restated almost exactly what you had previously said without addressing anything...it truly is like talking to a potato...

Anyway. How bout dat hairpiece on Leon? :lol

I wonder if the little flashlights they had on their heads will lightup...doubtful I know.
That's literally all he does :lol

It'd be neat, but considering their size, they wouldn't be that effective

Bad example, she was designed to be of mixed ethnic origin. I agree that in-game model does look like generic eastern vision of a white woman with a tan, but considering poor in-game visuals it feels more like a nitpick.

Remember Me had great in-game visuals & styling.

C'mon guys, we need to follow potato's example and keep actual RE discussions in the proper thread... this is only for the figures.

C'mon guys, we need to follow potato's example and keep actual RE discussions in the proper thread... this is only for the figures.

We need to potate :lecture

Remember Me is on topic and related to RE :lecture

I hope they have these two on display at SDCC so I can see em in person :panic: maybe they'll have Sherry too :pray:

Remember Me is on topic and related to RE :lecture

I hope they have these two on display at SDCC so I can see em in person :panic: maybe they'll have Sherry too :pray:

I'm not sure why HT didn't plan on making another Chris, they have the mold, and Chris was obviously in RE6.

I'm not sure why HT didn't plan on making another Chris, they have the mold, and Chris was obviously in RE6.
Agreed, military gear and normal clothes should be a breeze for HT and the sculpt from RE5 would suffice as long as the hair is changed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Agreed, military gear and normal clothes should be a breeze for HT and the sculpt from RE5 would suffice as long as the hair is changed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

maybe coz they have no plans to release his companion Pierre.

11707646_115637295442403_8222680254149379633_n.jpg

Yeah Leon's hair looks bad...real bad...but his accessory count is a little better than I thought.

I think they might have changed Ada's hair a little bit, I can't tell. But her face alone is the same.

Back