Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't we just merge all RE related threads into 1 then? What is the point of having separate threads so you can keep posting the same custom works by the same fella that is not related to the figure the thread focuses on? People expecting discussion about HT RE6 Leon & Ada and come in just to see 5 pages nonsense jokes about some fella's custom works?

And please if you think i've heavily violated the forum's T&C do file your complaints via proper channel. Keeping the forum in check is not just the job for mods & admins, every member should take up some responsibility to keep the community safe & in check. I've been given infractions before so it's not like Mods or Admins being biased.

How about no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't we just merge all RE related threads into 1 then? What is the point of having separate threads so you can keep posting the same custom works by the same fella that is not related to the figure the thread focuses on? People expecting discussion about HT RE6 Leon & Ada and come in just to see 5 pages nonsense jokes about some fella's custom works?

And please if you think i've heavily violated the forum's T&C do file your complaints via proper channel. Keeping the forum in check is not just the job for mods & admins, every member should take up some responsibility to keep the community safe & in check. I've been given infractions before so it's not like Mods or Admins being biased.

Why don't you organically try to change the conversation instead of attempting to impose authority when you have none. Conversations move and flow like water. We're discussing what naturally came up in a social environment.

with your current reputation, no one is going to listen to you, potato. You're only going to be met with hostility if you continue on as you do. So ease off, join the convo or change it with a simple suggestion about the toy. Not how we should talk.

(Theres an organic potato joke in there somewhere...)

Any reason why i should post pictures of my figures? Is it a compulsory to do so in order to participate in this forum? If you want to discuss about customs that is not related to RE6 Leon & Ada then the RE Custom thread is the place to do so. There's no need to flood all the RE threads with videos of the same custom works by the same person.

Here's a question: do you even collect? Prove that you have a steak in this thread, or in any collectible thread for that matter, or shut your pie hole and go away.

You're an obnoxious troll. No one takes you seriously, and for good reason.

Last edited:
Hey that's not nice ! Potato is a community member like the rest of us! He provides them good ass bake potatoes when need be hence the name.

She was for sure.
But like always with Hot Toys VG, a figure will not have the likeness of VG character. :lol

IIRC she's half American, half Chinese.

You mean like half American Chinese, half China Chinese? that kinda makes sense since she looks Chinese. but how do you explain the more Caucasian looks in Damnation? Anyway she could have Korean or Japanese heritage since she's a spy having a Last name Wong doesn't mean she must be Chinese.

Why don't you organically try to change the conversation instead of attempting to impose authority when you have none. Conversations move and flow like water. We're discussing what naturally came up in a social environment.

with your current reputation, no one is going to listen to you, potato. You're only going to be met with hostility if you continue on as you do. So ease off, join the convo or change it with a simple suggestion about the toy. Not how we should talk.

(Theres an organic potato joke in there somewhere...)

there's quite a few RE threads i don't see any reason to flood all of them with the same topic that is not related to the release of the figures stated in the topic except the RE custom thread, i don't know why there is not a general thread for all RE related stuffs but the custom thread is there for a good reason.

you don't see me derail 3 Batman threads, i keep it in 1 thread. and i never say you can't talk about custom stuffs but it'd be good to keep it to figs related to the topic, the rest can go to Custom thread. but if you really don't like the idea, feel free to post another 10 pages about that guy's custom works.

i posted 4 post about this issue because i'm seeing 5 straight pages of talk not related to any of the figures for this thread.

Again, why does any of this matter to you? You don't contribute anything to the discussions, to have a say in what goes on. Your idiocy is truly beyond understanding.

How many infractions do you have, by the way? I'm counting the days until you get banned.

Last edited:
there's quite a few RE threads i don't see any reason to flood all of them with the same topic that is not related to the release of the figures stated in the topic except the RE custom thread, i don't know why there is not a general thread for all RE related stuffs but the custom thread is there for a good reason.

you don't see me derail 3 Batman threads, i keep it in 1 thread. and i never say you can't talk about custom stuffs but it'd be good to keep it to figs related to the topic, the rest can go to Custom thread. but if you really don't like the idea, feel free to post another 10 pages about that guy's custom works.

i posted 4 post about this issue because i'm seeing 5 straight pages of talk not related to any of the figures for this thread.

Daniel-Radcliffe-oh-god-shut-up-GIF.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like half American Chinese, half China Chinese? that kinda makes sense since she looks Chinese. but how do you explain the more Caucasian looks in Damnation?

Maybe someone cleverer than i can explain what the difference would be of the above.

But generally, when a statement is made of "she's half american, half chinese", it would mean half caucasian american and half chinese. Not one quarter chinese as you suggest above. One parent of each.
So you get the *caucasian-isation* of the features. But this happens in movies, tv shows and video games all the time.

I feel like you didn't even read my post...you just restated almost exactly what you had previously said without addressing anything...it truly is like talking to a potato...

Anyway. How bout dat hairpiece on Leon? :lol

I wonder if the little flashlights they had on their heads will lightup...doubtful I know.

Wong is def not a japanese or korean last name.

Wong is more like Chinese heritage, however Ada is a spy, and spy likes to use alias, her real name could be Ada Yamada or Ada Nompok. Since there's no official files on her, it's possible she's not even Chinese.

Maybe someone cleverer than i can explain what the difference would be of the above.

But generally, when a statement is made of "she's half american, half chinese", it would mean half caucasian american and half chinese. Not one quarter chinese as you suggest above. One parent of each.
So you get the *caucasian-isation* of the features. But this happens in movies, tv shows and video games all the time.

Could be African American though, maybe like few generations back.

But Ada Wong looks more caucasianish only in Damnation, in the games she looks more Chinese especially the earlier games. And yes not all pure Chinese have small eyes & flat noses. That's just generalization.

I feel like you didn't even read my post...you just restated almost exactly what you had previously said without addressing anything...it truly is like talking to a potato...

Anyway. How bout dat hairpiece on Leon? :lol

I wonder if the little flashlights they had on their heads will lightup...doubtful I know.

I doubt it can light up unless they can find batteries so small to fit the flashlight, unless they use a connector on the head/hand and hide the battery inside the body.

Back