1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sound like his salesman a little... 😂

Well if I could I'll strap him to a rocket straight to the stars, he's the man !

Yeah they are great sculpts, I'm still missing my rooted prison jail head a little...

Inart's Joker sculpts definitely could have used a bump in the paint department. I thought it just looked kinda faded. Almost as if it was printed on the sculpt if that makes sense. It lacks contrast and separation.

Well Heise was also making a Joker sculpt by himself last year. I never asked him if he offered it for sale. The prototype looked good as far as I remember.
IMG_1536.jpeg

Yeah I ordered that one, looks really good, said he’s been working on it the past three years between school.

Well Heise was also making a Joker sculpt by himself last year. I never asked him if he offered it for sale. The prototype looked good as far as I remember.
I think it did, I'm pretty sure it's already recasted too but i'm not sure.

Here it's painted/rooted by John (The only one i've ever seen besides Heise's version)

1717789967707.png

I think it did, I'm pretty sure it's already recasted too but i'm not sure.

Here it's painted/rooted by John (The only one i've ever seen besides Heise's version)

View attachment 706822
Something I think might improve John's hair, is a better fade between the brown and the green. As in.. make them interweave more.

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence about the John Wu sleepy Joker. I've come to terms that I can live without it, but I'm eager to see it finished, and that could give me the last push I need.

-

By the way, @Aybaig this almost gave me a heart attack.

View attachment 706805

IT’S HARD! :lol

I want to see OT_Customs show a cut away cross section of his cowl heads now!

THIN

Last edited:
Oh yes that's the one! Thanks bud and congrats. Indeed a good sculpt, and man look at that rooting work in that vid! 👌🏼
Everyone needs to take inspo from him, no overly thick or curly hair, proper amount of product. I’d say my money is with Heise over everyone else every time. Did you see his work on the OT Begins sculpt?

Wonder when we are gonna see first painted and rooted sample photos of Sleepy Hollow Joker from John. @DiostaR did you ask him about it bro?
He doesn't know yet, he has a pretty busy schedule with his real life stuff and commissions. Let's hope sooner than later. I'll let you know once I know.

Back