1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally had them confirm their PayPal address 5 mins ago for a purchase.

Perhaps try again bud? I know there are multiple people running that account so maybe depends who you speak with?
Thanks bro 🙂 well that's pretty strange on their part. I asked them multiple times and they were rigid on taking Payment only via Alipay. Strictly said no to me. I'll ask them again if they can accept mine too now 🙄

Their accessories are also much better and detailed than HTs. Right bud?
Sure looks that way. The weapons are diecast, the cards are more to scale, and the cash prints are two sided. I think I like the hands better too (but we'll see).
View attachment 706505
Yes me too, a must have for this character. Well what do you think about this one bro?
It's a beautiful set. The fit has more bulk than I'd like, and I still lean towards Aries/Wonderworld, but you can't go wrong with Iris. I imagine the final sculpt might match better with the scale adjustment, but I also worry about how that will compare to the proto with wonderworlds, since it's a tighter fit and already looked perfectly in proportion.

I really hope they didn't **** that up, lol

I mean Por.Toys in a nutshell... You know ? Pretty much a bad attitude 80% of the time.
Damn, really? I've spoken with Por extensively as of late, and at least so far, I've had nothing but smooth communication.

Also paid my items through PayPal.

What I can say from experience (and a friend of mine's especially), is that 12 Inch Chen is the one to avoid dealing with as far as people from China go. That guy's a real mother******

Damn, really? I've spoken with Por extensively as of late, and at least so far, I've had nothing but smooth communication.

What I can say from experience (and a friend of mine's especially), is that 12 Inch Chen is the one to avoid dealing with as far as people from China go. That guy's a real mother******
Por.toys is actually alright with me lately, he even were really nice to John surprisingly. (I sent the head to him)
But i've heard only bad stuff about him from other collectors and even other chinese artist.
He's not really beloved and have a reputation of being rude and hard to deal with.
But the quality is top notch.

I think a lot of these artists from overseas are just more business minded than anything. Portoys has dealt with scammers creating fake emails and accounts posing as Portoys trying to get gullible people to send money, so communication on his end is usually pretty flat because of that. Can’t trust people online.

Also, I’m sure there’s a large group of people who converse but don’t purchase. Simply ask him when a certain item will ship, ask the price, add 5% PayPal fees onto that, then ask him for a shipping quote, in a few days you’ll have tracking, very smooth seller. He’s not really there to chat with like we all do here.

Emails artists don't like:

Hi. I'm on the ________ Group and saw your fantastic work. I'm interested in purchasing. But can you tell me, how long it takes you to do the work? Also, can you ship cheaply and declare no value but guarantee my shipment? I noticed that button hole is half a millimeter off, will you be fixing that? I can send pictures if you need. Also, can I pay when you're ready to ship? OK, great thank you.

2 mins later:

I didn't get a reply from you, which is very unprofessional. I'm big in the community, so I hope this is just an oversight.

Attachments

• IMG_5458.jpeg
    IMG_5458.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 0
They’re great, these come with proper metal ball joints, very secure.
They have the swirl logo on both heels, strong magnets, and much needed weathering applied to them, screen used got very “chalky” or dusty and these replicate that well.
Thanks! Do you have socks already that you'll be using with the set or will you be acquiring some from somewhere/someone?

what happen with 12inch? friend project I consult for intends to go with 12inch chen for haring leatherface project

Thanks! Do you have socks already that you'll be using with the set or will you be acquiring some from somewhere/someone?
Currently I’m using -

5.0 Ledger shoes
Wonderworld socks
Iris pants
Inart suspenders
Iris shirt
Iris green waistcoat
Wonderworld grey blazer
Back and forth between Iris & Kato purple coat until Hye Hwa delivers.
Waiting on sculpt
Full metal knife and M76.

I kind of just used all of the other parts from wonderworld on an interrogation figure, don’t like wonders pants at all, too tight.

The socks I haven’t put on yet because I believe he glued the ball joint into the shoes, will have to figure out how to work a sock on when I’m free.

The socks I haven’t put on yet because I believe he glued the ball joint into the shoes, will have to figure out how to work a sock on when I’m free.
Sounds like a good set up!

The wonder world socks are only glued underneath the ankle piece and not on the sides. That's how it was on my two sets at least. You have to sort of break the ankle piece out and away from the shoe itself to get to the socks. It's a separate piece already, but it's glued into the shoe. It's fairly easy with a little bit of force, just don't push on the ball joint itself or it will break off. That happened to one of my pairs. I was able to fix it with a little work. But, it's best to try to push where the sculpted ankle bone is if that makes sense.

Sorry I was referring to the ball joints on the new Portoys 5.0s, I believe they’re glued into the shoe this time. Never ordered Wonders shoes, they kind of remind me of the new HT somehow.

Sorry I was referring to the ball joints on the new Portoys 5.0s, I believe they’re glued into the shoe this time. Never ordered Wonders shoes, they kind of remind me of the new HT somehow.
Gotcha. Yea, the WW shoes aren't the best right out the gate. They definitely need a repaint to help them come alive. And the way the ball joint was designed doesn't allow much space for actual ankle articulation. They're good if you want to use them for the jail cell look. Not sure how much articulation the PorToys ones allow.

Back