1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I never bought the deluxe, and had ordered 2, maybe even 3 standard figures instead. And it probably would have cost me less without shipping that monstrocity.

I absolutely hate the prison figure, lol. And I would go as far to say it's one of the ugliest figures I've seen in hand (without any futzing at least), and it might just be a me thing. But some of those rooted sculpts turned out worse than others too. And there's not much to salvage from that figure I don't think, other than the body, the trousers, and the shoes maybe.
-
I do really like the purple coat figure though. I mean.. I don't think it's as close an ideal representation as I want, but it's still a great interpretation, and a beautiful piece by its own right. And it's an excellent base for a custom Joker build.

Inart x mojing toys Joker diorama.

FB_IMG_1718626951639.jpg
FB_IMG_1718626964964.jpg

Too crammed, and very random even for a mob scene display. Not feeling it.

Interesting approach though. Maybe we are getting an interrogation diorama..

Dios don’t really do anything for me, I purchased the new 2.0 armory if you call that one.

I’m focusing my collection around Nolan & Burton Batman, no other IPs now. I want around 15 figures total, getting them all to their max potential, an armory, tumbler, batpod, and jazzinc 89’ Batmobile in a few DF120s then I’ll be retired and just continue upgrading and swapping out 2.0s of what I have. I’m overwhelmed just looking at what all is being made these days, couldn’t imagine wanting to chase it all.

Came home today to find my Joker like this. He has been in the same pose for months without issues.
It has been quite warm here the last few days, and in the few instances per year where that happens in the Netherlands, my collection room can get up to ~30°C (~90° F).

This is what we mean with weak ankles. Stuff like this usually only happens to my NECA figures (who are now displayed with a stand on each foot peg).

20240627_233446.jpg

Came home today to find my Joker like this. He has been in the same pose for months without issues.
It has been quite warm here the last few days, and in the few instances per year where that happens in the Netherlands, my collection room can get up to ~30°C (~90° F).

This is what we mean with weak ankles. Stuff like this usually only happens to my NECA figures (who are now displayed with a stand on each foot peg).

View attachment 710524

Sorry to see Joker fell but that is a beautiful clean display.

View attachment 710524

Do you have a picture of him before he fell over? The pose looks good.

View attachment 710524
I wish they made those turtles in 1/6

View attachment 710524

It got so hot Vader's face melted off. :(

View attachment 710524
Such a clean display. Always nice to see displays that aren't stuffed with 5 figures crammed onto each shelf.

Did you modify the top portion of the detolfs to all be connected? I like the look of it being one solid block.

Back