1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that it's painted, I wanted to share my MJ/Inigo concoction. I absolutely love the MJ sculpt, but because Inigo did such a wonderful job on the Raiders fedora, I had the MJ sculpt shrunk to fit it. I wasn't sure how it would pan out, but I'm very happy with the results! Credit to SilentSurfer for the amazing (as always) paint job on the sculpt. I should have some full figure pics in the next week or so. :)

Looks fantastic, Marf!

It belongs in a museum! It looks amazing Marf, congrats!

Stunning work.

Best of the best Marf! Amazing job!

Thanks, everyone! :duff

Seeing the work of multiple amazing artists come together is what I love most about this hobby. I can't wait to get Indy put back together. He's my favorite figure in my collection, so it has been a long couple of months apart. :lol

Now that it's painted, I wanted to share my MJ/Inigo concoction. I absolutely love the MJ sculpt, but because Inigo did such a wonderful job on the Raiders fedora, I had the MJ sculpt shrunk to fit it. I wasn't sure how it would pan out, but I'm very happy with the results! Credit to SilentSurfer for the amazing (as always) paint job on the sculpt. I should have some full figure pics in the next week or so. :)

Amazing Marf! Anymore of those shrunken versions available [emoji16]?

How did you shrink it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks so good! Easily one of the best Indy sculpts I've seen, and you own the only one! Nice going!

Thanks, Rogerbee, and you're one of the most discerning Indy fans in here.

Amazing Marf! Anymore of those shrunken versions available [emoji16]?

How did you shrink it?

Thanks, bbl! Sorry, no castings available, this was a strictly personal project. Not opening that can of worms!

I had a friend with tons of experience handle the shrinking, all I know is he used an evaporative additive during the mold process.

Thanks, bbl! Sorry, no castings available, this was a strictly personal project. Not opening that can of worms!

I had a friend with tons of experience handle the shrinking, all I know is he used an evaporative additive during the mold process.

Thats a shame cause as much as i love my inigou sculpts. This is that extra step to the perfect indy! Can't wait to see your full indy.

LOL! Thanks. If I were to complete my Indy with any sculpt, it would look like that one. It's what the WGP should have been and wasn't, and what the DX should have been and wasn't. If I can paint my SSC as well as Nathan did yours then I'd be happy with my Indy.

Be putting mine together over Xmas.

Sculpt back on it's way to me. Have other bits and bobs for it too.

007_1_zpsicnzy9a4.jpg

004_1_zpslarv7cwk.jpg

Is that Mfishers holster man? Looks different. Good different.

Made the holster and belt (used Hot Toys buckle for now). Still have to make the whip and retainer for the whip, but i am currently working on sets of knives for Bill The Butcher, so hopefully over xmas some time i can finish one of my Indy's.

Thanks for the comment by the way.

It's the sculpt i can't wait to get my hands on.

I can make extra for people, but it wouldn't be for months.

There's already two people offering belts, holsters and whips though, so i can't see big interest to be honest.

That is true yet this one looks really good. This would be more of an upgradr for me it seems.

It's something i can offer later down the line i guess. I was finishing all stuff i was on at the moment. I have the whip to make also. I'll post up pic's when i've put everything together.

Back