1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, I wasn't getting the option to upload and post a pic.

Had to make a new post.

leather jackets 2.jpg

The jackets here in these older figures are in excellent condition (thank goodness!)

I was able to order a head. It was an accident but luckily I can say oh well. Haha jump on it y’all!

You know, getting the right color of Indy's pants is a real challenge.

His pants in Raiders and ToD are fairly close in that grey/taupe color that is the hardest to recreate -- maybe more grey in ToD and a little darker in Raiders. In Last Crusade, they are much warmer, much more tan, and very close to the Iris pants color.

So anyone doing a LC Indy, your pants are ready to go. If you want Raiders or ToD, I think it needs a little dip in a RIT Pearl Grey dye bath.

One day I'll buy a better phone with a better camera and take nicer images in a better background or backdrop. Lol the pants look great once they are Futzed, I also think the type of boots that your using might make a difference. I'd recommend the Creg Customs. 20200207_120813.jpg

One day I'll buy a better phone with a better camera and take nicer images in a better background or backdrop. Lol the pants look great once they are Futzed, I also think the type of boots that your using might make a difference. I'd recommend the Creg Customs. View attachment 478048

Honestly, your figure looks pretty amazing:

b088b6fc92ea16e525852784a5ebbca1.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, your figure looks pretty amazing:

b088b6fc92ea16e525852784a5ebbca1.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I painted the Iris belt the corrwct dark brown and I'm using the Raveneye holster the first version he made. I still need to have the MJ sculpt painted (it's not done) or get the future sculpts painted. Once I get the Creg boots and new whip from Mfisher I should be done.

That looks great, rhboyd!

Nice.

Do they have the HT socket inside or do you have to install one?
He made the socket. And it's tight and secure. My HT boots are so floppy.

I've posted a ton of pics on the other site but here's a shot of the new Iris outfit on the TOD Indy body.
full-indy-sides.jpg

Just a hole made for a HT peg built in to the sculpt or he drilled in afterward. Not sure

But doesn't that risk cracking the boots over time? I guess they're not resin, but how are they soft enough to pop a peg in there and have it secure enough? If they get stretched, how to you tighten them without risking a crack?

Back