1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But doesn't that risk cracking the boots over time? I guess they're not resin, but how are they soft enough to pop a peg in there and have it secure enough? If they get stretched, how to you tighten them without risking a crack?

Those aren't questions I'm capable of answering. Was soft enough to get the peg in there but with some force.

He prints them out idk with what but they seem durable enough since he has them come with the socket for the ball joint.

i think that the ball joint is made of soft enough plastic that once it’s heated a little, it’ll insert easily, and be snug. it won’t crack over time! i feel very confident in CREG, he knows what he’s doing!!

Yunsil (L) v Iris (R)
Clothing comparison detolf images. Will try in get daylight pics this week.

Yunsil is on a HT Han Solo body
Iris is on a HT Banner Body

Yunsil jacket has been weathered.
Iris Jacket is still stock. FB_IMG_1581217212422.jpgFB_IMG_1581217215291.jpgFB_IMG_1581217217363.jpgFB_IMG_1581217219453.jpgFB_IMG_1581217221742.jpgFB_IMG_1581217224681.jpgFB_IMG_1581217226704.jpgFB_IMG_1581217228708.jpgFB_IMG_1581217230662.jpgFB_IMG_1581217233936.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Great comparisons, Rzeznik.

Which shirt has the better -- or closer to Raiders -- color do you think, Yunsil or Iris?
I like the Iris color better.
I definitely like how the Yunsil pants drape a lot better.
I do too, but I think its mainly that Yunsil is been water treated and Iris is still stock. I hadn't done much with it yet.

I like the Iris color better.
I do too, but I think its mainly that Yunsil is been water treated and Iris is still stock. I hadn't done much with it yet.

Looking forward to see what you accomplish with the Iris outfit. The weathering on your Yunsil outfit is astounding. Curious if folks will weather up the Iris jacket in general, tough to take the plunge and beat up these pricy customs.

Looking forward to see what you accomplish with the Iris outfit. The weathering on your Yunsil outfit is astounding. Curious if folks will weather up the Iris jacket in general, tough to take the plunge and beat up these pricy customs.
Hopefully I can make it look just as good as the Yunsil...because I'm really liking the color on the shirt and pants. And the jacket length is great. Not sure about the thickness on the collar though. Tough call.

Hopefully I can make it look just as good as the Yunsil...because I'm really liking the color on the shirt and pants. And the jacket length is great. Not sure about the thickness on the collar though. Tough call.

Nice comparison shots, man. The Iris jacket looks like a brand-new Wested, while the Yunsil looks lived-in. However I noticed your Iris jacket has a pull attached to the zipper. My set doesn't have that. Did you add that?

Nice comparison shots, man. The Iris jacket looks like a brand-new Wested, while the Yunsil looks lived-in. However I noticed your Iris jacket has a pull attached to the zipper. My set doesn't have that. Did you add that?
Thanks. I need to weather the Iris and see how it stacks up. Bot exactly a fair comparison. But wanted to get these pics out there for people.

The pulley tab came with my Jacket.

Back