1/6 Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue - John Wayne as Hondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

From San Diego Comic-Con, at booth 321, the world premiere John Wayne The Duke 1/6 action figure!

On pre-order by the end of 2024

KP Hondo 5.jpg

Please get the magnets right in the stand and Feet. The concept is a great idea but my poor figure took so many nose dives off the stand I'm surprised he is not damaged. I ended up with an ugly crotch grabber stand which is a shame as the base if beautiful.

Please get the magnets right in the stand and Feet. The concept is a great idea but my poor figure took so many nose dives off the stand I'm surprised he is not damaged. I ended up with an ugly crotch grabber stand which is a shame as the base if beautiful.

My Rooster Cogburn's ankles were too weak to support him on the magnet base, so there was no choice but to use a crotch grabber.

KP's base is useless junk that hasn't seen the light of day since. I wouldn't trust any future magnetic stand of theirs as I don't trust their ankles.

Rooster's base was only a lump of paper topped plastic anyway.

Was hoping it was John T. from Rio Bravo, but then I’d need Dude, too, which is never gonna happen lol

Back