1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's bits. Guyver, Horror, 40K, Star Wars, 2000AD, Marvel.

NICE ONE MATE..... he is looking great! those vinyl kits work well and you have done a brilliant job on the neck BRILLIANT!!!!!

Cheers guys :)

I had to resculpt the jaws and helmet as it was far too small, but the hands were good to go they just needed modding onto a plastic sleeve which slides over the TT arms.

That looks fantastic C.Bob ! ( I've still got to get round to finishing my Dredd ). Can I ask were you got the leather suit ?

Thanks and i made the suit ages ago when i attempted to make some for another project. It ended up being far too skinny and hard for me to do with my poop sewing machine so i gave up tailoring, but this 1 fits him just about.

Both feroze and i have brought a very nice front zipper bodysuit from Kato-E for our Judge Dredd's. If you want 1 the link is below:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98920

My Judge Dredd is getting there as i got 1 of the amazing Kato-E front zip bodysuits today. I just have to sort the custom see through visor (via elvis1976) and repaint the helm a bit. I'm also getting some uber sexy base decals off EVILFACE for both him and Judge Death.

P1030522768x1024.jpg

P1030523768x1024.jpg

P1030520768x1024.jpg

agggggggghhhhh! My drokkk!
That looks superb!!!

Wow , they look absolutely superb ! Unfortunately , at the moment my budget is rather restricted , so I'll have to stick with the spandex suit I've got .:(

Wow , they look absolutely superb ! Unfortunately , at the moment my budget is rather restricted , so I'll have to stick with the spandex suit I've got .:(

Kato-E said he will keep making them as long as he can get the zips so you have a good chance of getting 1 later on.

A sideshow stormtrooper bodysuit looks good i reckon as its tight, but obviously you dont have a zip on the front.

Guyver 2.

My camera cant quite pick out the subtle shading in the yellow but its there.

P10305741024x768.jpg

P1030561768x1024.jpg

Hawkeye.

P10305701024x768.jpg

P10305681024x768.jpg

P10305711024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks m8 i had a load of bits lying about and thought they looked pretty good for him. The headsculpt took a few hours but i'm happy with him :)

Yeah i had about 8 Gambit heads so i'm trying to use em up lol.

I hear you multiply in size if your fed socks after midnight :)

Love the new pieces! Is it sad that I know what you used for almost everything in that Hawkeye? Guess it means I have way too many loose parts. I see the Tereus vest, Blade jacket, Comedian parts....etc.......:wink1:

Yeah spot on and the only thing i had to get was the bow :)

I really like how that hawkeye head truned out!
I love that comic book style for the mask.

I think i know all the part you used! haha

Back