1/6 MOTU, Juggernaut, Rulk, Apocalypse & 18" Warbuster.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CB's custom bits.

Cheers guys it was a nice simple custom fig and only took a few hours over a few days but im happy with him :)

Thank you so much for this.

101_0820-1-1.jpg

Congrats Turd.
Great job again Bob :rock.

Cheers m8 im doing another 1 for someone else now as it looks like you started something :)

After seeing elvis1976's Toy biz Hulk i just knew i had to have 1 to tide me over until hopefully hot toys does 1 for the upcoming avengers movie :pray:

I heightened him a few inches by removing the feet and using pipe to extend the legs. I heated the chest up and stretched the plastic to extend the gap in the chest/abdomen. I straightened the hands, head and hot glued then sculpted his chest/abdomen, neck, hands, arms and legs before giving him a full repaint.

P10303041024x768.jpg

P10303211024x768.jpg

P10303201024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Here's my Manga Guyver Zoalord Richard Guyot. I sculpted the head except for the face and i decided to just leave him in the suit as i like it. The face, hands and feet are from a Takara devilman 1/6 kit.

P10303991024x768.jpg

P10303901024x768.jpg

P10303891024x768.jpg

Finally my WIP Manga Guyver Hyper Zoanoid Neo-ZX-Tole which i started last week. Its a totally body resculpt so its taking a bit of time and the head is gonna be the fun bit.

P1030436768x1024.jpg

Last edited:

WOOOOW Cbob your sculpting skills are getting better and better and better man I love the muscles you haves added to the WWE body!!! Brilliant job man BRILLIANT!

Thanks guys :)

Guyot didnt take long to sculpt but Neo Zx-tole will take a while cos he looks this (see below) and i had to sculpt over table tennis balls to keep articulation in the feet. For the feet i cut the toes off inserted nails then sculpted over them as well.

neo-zx-tole.jpg

toy_Neo-ZX-Tole010.jpg

I love what you're doing with the Guyvers. I've never actually seen the show, but I've always admired the look of their armor. Have you ever tried Magic Scuplt? I think you should give it a try, I have some pointers for you that you might like.

Thanks and no ive never used magic sculpt as i hear it needs glue to stick to many surfaces like plastic, which is why i use milliputt as that goes straight on anything.

no ive never used magic sculpt as i hear it needs glue to stick to many surfaces like plastic, which is why i use milliputt as that goes straight on anything.

Actually it sticks to anything, and a friend told me it's far less toxic than milliput. I use my hands to mix MS and my friend told me I should have been wearing gloves with the MP. Magic Sculpt is super easy to sculpt, very strong (dropped a piece once on concrete and didn't break) and easy to carve. I may have to talk you into it. :stick
Here's a link, just for reference. :wink1: https://www.magicsculp.com/
My bad, just learned it's called Sclup not sculpt. :monkey1

Re: CB's bits. Guyver, Horror, 40K, Star Wars, 2000AD, Marvel.

Looking great, buddy. :)

Back