1/6 Sideshow Labria - Scum & Villainy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sideshow Scum & Villainy Labria.jpg

Going up for pre-order 28th October.

News at 24:05:

He'll be a "very limited" Sideshow Exclusive.

I now see why they chose him with that head of development guy saying Labria was his all-time fave from the cantina, but it's such a strange choice for a SSC revisit to the cantina versus Hammerhead 2.0 and/or Snaggletooth.

Even Labrun Leids (four arms + gas mask/goggles) would have been a strong choice over Labria if you wanted to stray from Kenner like they did with Garindan and Labria.

Evazan is fine as he's a nice duo with Walrusman and has maybe the second most prominent cantina creature role behind Greedo.

I really worry that poor sales of Garindan, Labria and Evazan (weak character choice at time of too many 1/6 choices, and as always with Sideshow, price, especially because people know what they're getting) is going to whittle back the ROTJ line-up by half.

That's this characters name? That's a uh... interesting name. Is he a gynecologist who added a letter to his name to not make it too obvious?

I'm probably in for this as that close up in the cantina is really memorable for eight year old me. I've already got Ponda and Greedo on pre-order so will likely snag this and Garindan and just acquiesce to the fact that I'm going to go in on these and the Jabba's Palace figures despite their price tags. "This is why you fail" :)

Back