1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sideshow, you developed that new muscle body for Snake Plisken, why not use it with Destro as well???

100219_zU6C426i_press10.jpg

Wow. Who would have thought that SSC would actually put the effort into sculpting a body that looks like a human body and not a collection of undefined plastic pieces screwed into place to look like one. Its only something that I've been asking why since the Pro was announced.

I understand the upfront cost of sculpting the thing was more expensive than the pro, but that cost is recouped over 10000s of items. The difference in cost of actually casting a detailed sculpt versus an undetailed one is negligible. A die is a die and 12 oz of plastic is still 12oz of plastic no matter the detail of the thing.

If this was the pro all along we wouldn't have to suffer yet another 5-10% price hike which I'm sure will result.

I want a not fleece jacket to put on Destro.

I could deal with everything else. Even rivets. The jacket (the vest is not even worth mentioning) amplifies every other shortcoming. Compound that with the price and the net effect is like a boot in the teeth.

Looks more like version 2 Destro with the silver mask. I like the masks though. Likeness seems spot on. Destro with a vest, we're taking this 80's nostalgia Back to the Future!

Back