1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than Sideshow.

What isn't when it comes to Destro? :lol

What sucks is, evetually they're going to do Destro in PF and its going to be so 80s accurate, once again just bending over the figure fans and going all out for the statue collectors. :monkey2

What isn't when it comes to Destro? :lol

What sucks is, evetually they're going to do Destro in PF and its going to be so 80s accurate, once again just bending over the figure fans and going all out for the statue collectors. :monkey2

Not the least bit worried. The statue collectors will stop trolling us and start crying once he starts peeling. :wink1: :lol

Amazing how Hot Toys can give us a chromed T-1000 headsculpt with the DX Terminator but Sideshow can't give us a chromed Destro head? :huh

I doubt that after such Disastro they'll ever revisit the character.
Expect pretty poor sales.

They will be packing them as Christmas freebies next year.

While I agree Destro aint the best of the bunch i dont think sales will be THAT bad... plenty of non ARAH purists out there.

While I agree Destro aint the best of the bunch i dont think sales will be THAT bad... plenty of non ARAH purists out there.

I'm sure Teemu will buy them all just so it will sell out and he can gloat about it.

Back