1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont care for the man with the iron mask head he has the smooth dome is the only useful sculpt. I may have to buy him and see if toy anxiety will take some his parts off my hands since i only need very few items and i know everyone will keep the gem

If you mean the one one with the rivets down the sides thats the one that resembles the original... sand off those rivets & round of the top a bit & it will be pretty much spot on.
The other one with the raised eye is awefull!

If you mean the one one with the rivets down the sides thats the one that resembles the original... sand off those rivets & round of the top a bit & it will be pretty much spot on.
The other one with the raised eye is awefull!

THIS! I think the Ex should be the Reg on this and vice versa. The rivets sculpt is by far the better or the two. It needs only slight adjusting unlike the Reg horrible tin man sculpt.

I am no Destro expert but am I right in assuming the rivets came from the comics and Sideshow did not just make it up?

I know everyone seems to think that the other sculpt is the original but the rivots going up side of head really are distracting. where as this looks alittle smooth.

sideswho_gijoe_cobra_destro_06.jpg

my only worry is the neck because i want to give him a body with a nice muscle chest.

If only someone on the board would take this rendering of Patrick Stewart head stewertopenwhiteG_medium.jpg
stewertopenwhite400_medium.jpg stewertopenwhite250_medium.jpg

then get this guy chrome then we would have a quality Destro head. granted PS is not completly ideal but is a good base to start from and add destro details too and removing human details of P.S. rounding the top not of head adding some more to it to add thickness giving illusion of a form fitting metal mask.

if someone does do a custom destro sculpt ill love to be on the list of buying.

DSC_0114.JPG

the only other option is put miliput or plasticine on over filling in cracks of smooth head and doing a cast of it so the entire head is smooth with neck rivits.

Last edited:
where is this helmet from its perfect

View attachment 90657

the only other option is put miliput or plasticine on over filling in cracks of smooth head and doing a cast of it so the entire head is smooth with neck rivits.[/QUOTE] someone needs to sculpt this

I know everyone seems to think that the other sculpt is the original but the rivots going up side of head really are distracting. where as this looks alittle smooth.

View attachment 90648

my only worry is the neck because i want to give him a body with a nice muscle chest.

If only someone on the board would take this rendering of Patrick Stewart head View attachment 90649
View attachment 90655 View attachment 90656

then get this guy chrome then we would have a quality Destro head. granted PS is not completly ideal but is a good base to start from and add destro details too and removing human details of P.S. rounding the top not of head adding some more to it to add thickness giving illusion of a form fitting metal mask.

if someone does do a custom destro sculpt ill love to be on the list of buying.

View attachment 90657

the only other option is put miliput or plasticine on over filling in cracks of smooth head and doing a cast of it so the entire head is smooth with neck rivits.

By smooth head do you mean the one with the raised eyebrow?! That head is by far the worst!!! It would be easier to file down the rivets on the other head than fill in this one!
The Hitman head I posted a while back would be a better base than Patrick Stewart... its almost perfect just neess a tiny bit of work.

I am debating on buying destro because ill definitely be tossing the body,most if not all clothing will probably be sold to toy anxiety. it's to bad sideshow doesn't just sell heads and accessories for those of us who could care less about the clothes and base body used by SSC. as for the mask pic if you right click and get pic info it will have original link address.

I will need to wait and see about filing the head if it is more trouble than it's worth.

where is this helmet from its perfect

View attachment 90657

someone needs to sculpt this[/QUOTE]

WOW, no THIS is a Destro sculpt. Where is this helmet from? It would be perfect and 1000 times better than the travesty Sideshow came up with. Even the Ex looks awful when I look at this helmet.

Yep, definitely beats both of Sideshow's headsculpts. You'd think something like that would be a relatively easy project for one of the customizers here, though. I can definitely see someone tackling it once there's enough Destros out there.

Back