1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t believe this is shipping already according to William Wang lol. 6 1/2 months from announcement to shipping almost. Just needs a good chest shave and it’s perfect imo

Attachments

• IMG_8782.png
    IMG_8782.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Their Lara’s have been quite solid
solid? More like sewage water level fluid i drank then shat out into a solid piece of ****. That is the equivalent of their figures.

On the last one they did the clothes didnt even fit the body properly and all accessories were severely underscaled.

Their Lara’s have been quite solid
After the countless hours I spent trying to get their 3.0 to look half-way decent, I unfortunately don't see them as being solid releases.
The sculpt was okay, but the rest... 😬

solid? More like sewage water level fluid i drank then shat out into a solid piece of ****. That is the equivalent of their figures.

On the last one they did the clothes didnt even fit the body properly and all accessories were severely underscaled.
Their DI Jill has the same problem. It wasn't even worth the body swap I did on it. Hardly any of their figures ever have been worth the effort.
And I've tried, my goodness how I've tried.
My 3.0 Lara is still somewhere in a box waiting for me to finish customing it. Just don't have the patience to customize it anymore. The 3.0 was a train wreck.

But I suppose it was still better than Death Island Jill. Lol

After the countless hours I spent trying to get their 3.0 to look half-way decent, I unfortunately don't see them as being solid releases.

Their DI Jill has the same problem. It wasn't even worth the body swap I did on it. Hardly any of their figures ever have been worth the effort.
My 3.0 Lara is still somewhere in a box waiting for me to finish customing it. Just don't have the patience to customize it anymore. The 3.0 was a train wreck.

When you get it don’t be scared to post the pics lol. Last thing I need to do is spend like £160 after that Black Widow so help a brother out

I think I was able to make the 3.0 look decent with swap to a small Xing body but ultimately still decided to sell it on. The boots are the size of barbie shoes, the head is undersized, the top is totally inaccurate. All the accesories are basically 1/7 scale.. the list goes on and on. Figure is just not worth anyones time.

I am however pretty happy with their 1.0. The clothes were pretty good. Terrible headsculpt and accessories (or lack there of) though. But with the new head and makeshift scarf it looks pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpeg
    IMG_1382.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hoping to see some pics of her by tomorrow, never been so eager to see how bad a figure turns out lol.

I’m curious as I’m playing Shadow for the first time here and I’m like, I’d love a figure so hoping it isn’t utter dog **** to pay invoice once Kit gets it

Curious too since they Jill turn out horrible, in hoping swtoys will redeem themselves 😬

Hoping for some in hand pics soon. I don’t mind losing the deposit especially how lackluster their current releases have been. It’s kinda bad when these figures are being released so fast but the quality speaks for itself. Death Island Jill was so bad…. lol

Idk why the gun holster looks pink. Lol, I hope it looks better in person it’s giving Barbie vibes.

Back