1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9814.jpeg

I think they got the color of the top from this concept art. But its inaccurate. Why the belts are pink/red is beyond me.

They should’ve looked at in game screenshots. Headsculpt could’ve been way better. I’ll get it for the accessories to complete my custom Lara. But if I didn’t have a custom to upgrade I would not have bought this. It looks very below par.

Attachments

• IMG_9818.jpeg
    IMG_9818.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9817.jpeg
    IMG_9817.jpeg
    915.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9819.png
    IMG_9819.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Maybe I need to see better pics, but it looks like Ill continue to wait for the perfect 2013 Lara. Not worth it for the price imo.

Face looks weird, tanktops are thick and wrong, and the holsters are pink????

Wasn't MT saying they were doing this Lara ages ago? wonder if there's any plans still or not.

I’m happy I canceled, had two preordered and it would be such a waste if I paid as much money for this. Doesn’t look terrible but doesn’t look good either. Master Team Lara is still the best one imo. They should toss another one.

It doesn't look terrible but it doesn't look too good either, swtoys have really dropped the ball lately..

But If we have learned anything lately, we shouldn't try to jump to conclusions based on a blurry phone picture. Wait for inhand/proper reviews.

What disappoints me is there’s no attention to detail. Aside from the weapons nothing is quite accurate to how its supposed to be. Also some details that make this figure feel finished like little ammo pouches, costume details are all missing.

Swtoys QC recently has been pretty bad honestly, and it shows. The fact that this figure is coming out this fast tells you how Swtoys doesn’t care. Not to throw that one other company under bus that takes forever but Swtoys should really focus on making better figures. From over sized or under scale sculpt/parts, cheap looking accessories or inaccurate designs and lack of details they could at least wait a bit longer. I used to be fan but not I’m very selective on what to buy from them. Wish I waited in the DI Jill parts honestly. That figure was not worth it. Once again decent promo pics but their final products are 💩.

Swtoys QC recently has been pretty bad honestly, and it shows. The fact that this figure is coming out this fast tells you how Swtoys doesn’t care. Not to throw that one other company under bus that takes forever but Swtoys should really focus on making better figures. From over sized or under scale sculpt/parts, cheap looking accessories or inaccurate designs and lack of details they could at least wait a bit longer. I used to be fan but not I’m very selective on what to buy from them. Wish I waited in the DI Jill parts honestly. That figure was not worth it. Once again decent promo pics but their final products are 💩.

I’ve been waiting a solid 18 months for that one company who takes ages to put their last of us figures up for pre-order 😩

Body and clothing MEh.... but the sculpt looks good to me, even if not perfectly accurate, I like how it looks.

This was a $150 shipped priced figure.... dunno what quality people were expecting.

Last edited:
Body and clothing MEh.... but the sculpt looks good to me, even if not perfectly accurate, I like how it looks.

This was a $150 shipped priced figure.... dunno what quality people were expecting.
they’re just rushing these figures out. Sure? They’re unlicensed 3rd party figures but without any customization they look even cheaper in hand. You basically need to repaint the sculpt, body swap, update some accessories even update the Barbie looking footwear. Also the weathering isn’t as close to the promo pics, lol.

they’re just rushing these figures out. Sure? They’re unlicensed 3rd party figures but without any customization they look even cheaper in hand. You basically need to repaint the sculpt, body swap, update some accessories even update the Barbie looking footwear. Also the weathering isn’t as close to the promo pics, lol.

To be honest with HT figures now costing $350+ and still not being great a lot of the time this level of quality is what you get for $150. I’m really not surprised. I will still get it for a bit of customisation but I also have two awesome custom Lara head sculpts on preorder for a decent representation. But they cost $300 each just for the head sculpts… it’s an expensive hobby if you want accuracy sadly. This was never going to be that good. The MT Lara was probably the best you would ever get!

For me the price hasn’t been an issue with swtoys it’s their quality just keep getting worse and lazy.

IMG_9650.jpeg

Good to buy separate parts if you’re building your custom but when you basically have to replace everything from body to accessories kinda sucks honestly. Their DI Jill I replaced the sculpt, body, boots and had to repaint her harness/shoulder holster since it’s black not great, also her they belt.

I remember this was more than 150$ and we have got lot of amazing figures under 200$. Bc it costs 150$ that doesn't mean it should look like piece of garbage. SWtoys just doesn't care. She's my fav female character and I'm not even bothered. Cancelled both preorders and I regret nothing.

Why are we pretending like $150 is nothing? That’s still a **** ton of groceries or half a hot toys figure. Mine was definitely not $150 more like $175 and I remember paying around $180-190 for MT’s Lara that was an actual quality figure. So no, SW is not cheap. They’re just scum.

Back