1/6 The Batman ‘the drifter’ discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The present toys version has exceeded my expectations, I like it. I’ll wait and see the price point for TOPO to make a call on which one I get.
Is the present toys one already up for pre-order? Will it take the InArt head?

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=403363&extra=&page=1&mobile=2

1000040003.jpg
1000040006.jpg
1000040004.jpg
1000040001.jpg
1000040000.jpg
1000040002.jpg

I'll probably do Topo's set + Present Toys wrapped hands (If Topo doesn't include them) + Rooted Raccoon INART sculpt.

Im liking PTs set more than Topo at the moment, clothes fit and sit better. will prob put my PO in.

Im liking PTs set more than Topo at the moment, clothes fit and sit better. will prob put my PO in.
Keep in mind that the pictures you're seing of the PT set is from Huaye_c, he's a pro at futzing.

Keep in mind that the pictures you're seing of the PT set is from Huaye_c, he's a pro at futzing.
Definitely something I'm myself not worried about as I'm good at that also. Will probably add some weathering to the clothes using pastels and water treating certain areas since it's always raining when Bruce is in the drifter outfit. I'd still get topo set for the hat and helmet.

Definitely something I'm myself not worried about as I'm good at that also. Will probably add some weathering to the clothes using pastels and water treating certain areas since it's always raining when Bruce is in the drifter outfit. I'd still get topo set for the hat and helmet.

Agreed the whole outift (PT or TOPO) needs water treating and darkening.

Have Topo said when their drifter is going up for preorder? They seem to not answer that question on Insta anytime someone asks.

I noticed PT omitted the sleeves on the hoodie and flannel, which explains why the torso is so much better looking than Topo, great idea on their part.
Hmm, did they omit them or are they just folded behind the main body of the clothing for a tidier looking photo?
IMG_1043.jpeg
IMG_1044.jpeg

I’d be inclined to believe it’s the latter.

I think TOPO might be tailoring their outfit to an ill suited body that just looks far too… unremarkable to pass off as Batman.

I put a Drifter outfit together ages ago; even bought 1:6 motorbike kits to build his bike. It was my absolute obsession at the time. (Still yet to start work on the bike…)

I’m mostly satisfied with what I have but could do with a more refined set. My stitch work on his utility pockets is the biggest disgrace.
IMG_8542.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

I see neither company has included the little tag on his zipper though - so one point to me.
IMG_1046.jpeg

Back