1/6 The Batman ‘the drifter’ discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, I haven't heard anything from OneSixthKit from my preorder. Have you received this? Has anyone else had their invoice sent?
Yep, came last week but I didn't have time to get into it until the weekend.

It’s a decent set, fits the included body well. The hood is a bit unruly and the boots lack detail - no laces etc. I wish they would have weathered all of it, backpack and wraps especially - the whole kit sorely needs some breaking in.

This is straight out of the box sans head. I have the InArt sculpted set which I’ll try once I modify an adapter. I ordered a HT sculpted head arriving today that I can also install for comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Sadly PT's set is inaccurate, the length of the jacket is shorter than what it should be (should reach the wrists when arms are down) and the material doesn't seem that accurate compared to the Topo's prototype

I never noticed how short the PT jacket was, but Id honestly take that over Topos overly puffy jacket, just don't like the proportions on that one.

I never noticed how short the PT jacket was, but Id honestly take that over Topos overly puffy jacket, just don't like the proportions on that one.
I believe it's way more accurate to the Drifter outfit, he has most of his batsuit below that big jacket, hoodie and shirt.

PT's looks more stylized, prettier to the eye imo. But you can see it lacks the detail that the Topo's prototype holds (zippers to actual scale, the color of the scarf and the inclusion of the cap and the helmet). What Topo is missing is the hoodie being black instead of pale brown, the end of the shirt not having that weird shape simulating it wrapping around and the cuffs being visible (I guess you just need to put the arms of the jacket a bit upper, but I doubt it will hold in place)

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-10 133730.png

I’m perfectly happy with my set. All I need is a close facsimile and, as long as it’s close, I’m cool. For the money I find the value pretty high. Full set of clothes plus the body. Nice deal for me. The body isn’t the best but it’ll work. Once he’s in his pose he’ll hang out like that for a while. Could nit pick but choose not to. No reason for it. Good purchase in my book. 👍🏼

I do wonder what the heck though about those pocket liners on the outside of the pockets. What’s up with that!?! Is that style of function?! What clothing manufacturer does that!? Movie pants or a new trend. At first I was like: “Better tuck them back in” … 😂

IMG_8055.jpeg

I’m perfectly happy with my set. All I need is a close facsimile so as long as it’s close I’m cool. For the money I find the value pretty high. Full set of clothes plus the body. Nice deal for me. The body isn’t the best but it’ll work. Once he’s in his pose he’ll hang out like that for a while. Could nit pick but choose not to. No reason for it. Good purchase in my book. 👍🏼 I do wonder what the heck though about those pocket liners on the outside of the pockets. What’s up with that!?! At first I was like. Better tuck them in … 😂

View attachment 725052
Even with all the inaccuracies, it does look good and it's a way to use the extra headsculpt and essentially have an extra figure for less than $150

I'll wait for Topo's and then decide.

I kind of respect that they're taking their time to get it right, and haven't been pressured into rushing because of PT.
That was my plan but i always end up forgetting to buy from them and end up missing out.

Topo will have much more detailed wrapped-hands as well since they’ll be sculpted. PT’s look pretty crude.
I’m kind of liking my own customised jacked the most just for the fit and texture.
Will probably replace everything else using the Topo set whenever that comes out. At least we can expect it to release fairly soon after POs go out.

a kit bash put together a loooong time ago
you know , when the movie actually came out

Attachments

• IMG_9381.jpeg
    IMG_9381.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9380.jpeg
    IMG_9380.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9378.jpeg
    IMG_9378.jpeg
    545.9 KB · Views: 0