1/6 The Batman ‘the drifter’ discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topo set now up on OSK for order, helmet is separate from the outfit though.

May be an image of 1 person, tool bag, overcoat, goose-down coat, duffel coat and text

May be an image of 1 person, duffel coat and text that says topo

May be an image of toy, duffel coat and text

May be an image of 1 person, goose-down coat, overcoat, duffel coat and text

May be an image of 1 person, toy and text

May be an image of 1 person, duffel coat, goose-down coat and text that says topo

May be an image of 1 person, duffel coat and text that says topo

May be an image of 1 person, duffel coat and text

May be an image of text

May be an image of motorcycle and text

May be an image of motorcycle and text that says topo

May be an image of text

May be an image of boots, wingtip shoes, leather and text

May be an image of hat and text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says topo

May be an image of boots and toy

Going to order soon. This looks way better imo then the PT set. I'll see how it is with the body just need the inart neck adapter.

Going to order soon. This looks way better imo than the PT set. I'll see how it is with the body just need the inart neck adapter.
What’s better about it!? I think the boots look better as they’re not cast plastic but can point out the “better” differences for me please. I’d like to know why it’s better than the Poor Toys set before I place an order..it’s certainly not the hands and is definitely boots but what else is better!?

Would love to order this, but I am gonna hold off until I am sure that I receive my Batman at all.

But I guess this will have sold out until I know if my Batman has been lost in transit.

What’s better about it!? I think the boots look better as they’re not cast plastic but can point out the “better” differences for me please. I’d like to know why it’s better than the Poor Toys set before I place an order..it’s certainly not the hands and is definitely boots but what else is better!?
Besides the boots having more detail they are the same to PT version. The outfit is more accurate fit wise, the color of the zipper of the jacket and scarf. The PT set isn't bad but there is a lot of futzing to do on that then there is here.

Back