1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Boom Studios Comic version (had to look it up as I totally don’t follow the new versions at all)?
Yeah. It’s fully from the comics.
Matt2.jpeg

Hopefully Toys Battalion would make the MMPR as they got the proportions looking like a real person in suits opposed to Threezero's.

wr.jpg

Surprised that no one has shared anything about the movie suit White Ranger. Did anyone else buy him?

It’s pretty decent- especially considering the price, and really does have significantly better proportions than ThreeZero stuff.

My chest coin was stuck on a little tilted so I pried it off (with ease,) re-glued it and gave it a brassy wash. I also peeled off one of the thigh guards to reposition it using double sided tape.
The good thing about cheap 3P figures is I have no concerns about modding them.

The weirdest thing is that the company has withheld Saba to be sent out at a later date because they are revising it…
Makes sense since the Saba with Ninjetti Tommy is very inaccurate but I have no idea when it will arrive. Kit would have to advise there.

This is more than adequate for the price point so I’m looking forward to having the full set.
IMG_2170.jpeg
IMG_2169.jpeg
IMG_2171.jpeg
IMG_2168.jpeg

Looks fantastic. Id love to get every single PR team but there's simply too many of them.

I'm just sticking with the guys from my favorite PR season, Tommy is included so I can still get my JDF representation.

Attachments

• 1722704630002.png
    1722704630002.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1722704642862.png
    1722704642862.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Surprised that no one has shared anything about the movie suit White Ranger. Did anyone else buy him?

It’s pretty decent- especially considering the price, and really does have significantly better proportions than ThreeZero stuff.

My chest coin was stuck on a little tilted so I pried it off (with ease,) re-glued it and gave it a brassy wash. I also peeled off one of the thigh guards to reposition it using double sided tape.

The weirdest thing is that the company has withheld Saba to be sent out at a later date because they are revising it…
Makes sense since the Saba with Ninjetti Tommy is very inaccurate but I have no idea when it will arrive. Kit would have to advise there.

This is more than adequate for the price point so I’m looking forward to having the full set.
View attachment 717973View attachment 717974View attachment 717975View attachment 717976
I want it. Turned out great.

I just have a ton of preorders open (including Zeo Red and Dino Thunder Black), the price is actually higher than Threezero figures, and I honestly don’t know where I’d put him as my shelf space is rapidly shrinking.

Same reason I’ve held off on the Ninjetti Tommy. I want him… but budget and space have reared their ugly heads.

View attachment 717973View attachment 717974View attachment 717975View attachment 717976

Looks awesome!

I have mine still in the box. Opened it for inspection. I do wish mine had slightly better paint app on the black tiger lines on his headsculpt.

One of your thigh guards was in a different position compared to the other one? I gotta recheck mine.

Well... aren't a hypocrite. I snatched up the Ninjetti White this evening because I figured that is a version of him that I am quite attached to. Not too many places left to get the movie suit White, though, and I need to budget a bit harder now.

My Ninjetti Tommy arrived. I had a pretty good idea of what to expect, but overall I'm quite happy with him.

IMG_5888.jpg

Echoing what others have said, the weakest aspect of the figure is definitely the body. It feels pretty cheap. Mine is rather floppy in the torso area and there's a bit of a rattle, like something is inside the plastic body somewhere.

The actual design, however, is pretty great. Wired cloak, strong gold accents, great material usage. The likeness may not be exact, but it gets 80% there and I'll have him masked up anyway.

I haven't done too much with him yet. Straight to the display with the other Tommys for now. I wasn't sure if I'd grab him or not, but this incarnation was rather special to me. I'm pretty sure this is the version I dressed up as for Halloween in 1995, all those years ago.

Now I wait for Zeo Red, Turbo Red, and Dino Thunder Black.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but the ponytail on the figure is actually removable. I saw a reviewer mention this. It plugs in and comes out rather easily. I've seen so many people try to put the hood up and struggling with the ponytail. Just unplugging and removing it makes the hood far easier to work with and it fits much better.

Last edited:
Two reviews that I found:

Edit: I know that he's not the one that everyone likes, but he has done a review for both.

Last edited:
Hmm, so Justin and Lightning Collector got a Saba and the note saying they'll send out a revised version. I just got the note.

Still waiting on that new Saba but this movie suit figure really turned out great.

I think I'm going to enjo the fully assembled movie Rangers a lot more than the 3Zero team.

I think the White Ranger movie suit figure looks better but I still prefer the tv outfits. I don’t mind my Threezero Green Ranger figure for the price but it could definitely be better.

I've was chaged for the Toys Battallion Black Ranger yesterday, Blue Ranger today- perhaps Red tomorrow... They are coming.
Tommy is getting some bro company.

I've was chaged for the Toys Battallion Black Ranger yesterday, Blue Ranger today- perhaps Red tomorrow... They are coming.
Tommy is getting some bro company.
Got my shipping update on Dino Thunder Black just now too. Huzzah!

Back