1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
--

Agree to disagree.

That idiot needs to banned to serve as a clear and definitive lesson for such a bull crap joke period.

Of course, it's up to Dave and/or the admins. I'm just stating my perspective on this and that's that. If other agree, then let Dave and the admins know.

If it was genuine humor, it's one thing; however, his "fessing up" clearly indicates he doesn't care and he have no comprehension of humor with such a post.

You need to calm your nerves fella....."That idiot needs to banned to serve as a clear and definitive lesson for such a bull crap joke period"
This is such an over reaction to a joke about the release of a doll....as soon as I checked back to thread an saw people misunderstood I cleared it up.

For me that comment was not that harmful. Take it easy guys, we are a community and some jokes are allowed. I did not take that joke seriously and I am getting the figure.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

AngryLynchMob.jpg

For me that comment was not that harmful. Take it easy guys, we are a community and some jokes are allowed. I did not take that joke seriously and I am getting the figure.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I just wanna ignore that guy... But if you understood this as a joke you have special powers!

You need to calm your nerves fella....."That idiot needs to banned to serve as a clear and definitive lesson for such a bull crap joke period"
This is such an over reaction to a joke about the release of a doll....as soon as I checked back to thread an saw people misunderstood I cleared it up.

Nice edit

I just wanna ignore that guy... But if you understood this as a joke you have special powers!

No special powers, just common sense, not many explanations in his post to give credibility to it and got word recently from my supplier confirming that they are getting it in July so I did the math.

:wink1:

The original post was annoying but it was nothing compared to all the nonsense followups. If you subscribe to this thread and/or use the Tapatalk app the notifications have been blowing up.

Agreed, let's leave it where it is.

I really need to order this figure; I'd talked myself out of needing a "new" Max, but it really is a great movie and this figure looks badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back