1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
faa99j.jpg

So, just in case it's not obvious; it's not cool to joke when there is no way for us to tell it's actually a joke.

200_s.gif

--

You pretty much earned yourself a banning/suspension for that kind of "cry wolf" bull.

Don't be so over dramatic....it was a throw away joke with a panic smiley at the end.... obvious it was a joke in fairness.
Some of the responses have been funny mind.

Just preordered from Monkey Depot....enjoyed the movie. When I saw the VTS figure, I was really impressed. Been buying more figures by other manufacturers just lately. Used to be only HT but managed to pick up Heavy Duty Armored Cop and now have the VTS Epoch Cop on PO. VTS are doing a great job.

Don't be so over dramatic....it was a throw away joke with a panic smiley at the end.... obvious it was a joke in fairness.

I would assume, with your sense of what is obvious, that you get into quite a few 'misunderstandings' in life...

--

Not for that kind of joke in all seriousness.

You need to be banned for a while for that type of stunt and your crap excuse/justification don't hold any weight within this forum.

Hey now, that's a bit extreme. Sure it was a poor joke that didn't go down well, but banning is going too far. And it won't happen.

--

Agree to disagree.

That idiot needs to banned to serve as a clear and definitive lesson for such a bull crap joke period.

Of course, it's up to Dave and/or the admins. I'm just stating my perspective on this and that's that. If other agree, then let Dave and the admins know.

If it was genuine humor, it's one thing; however, his "fessing up" clearly indicates he doesn't care and he have no comprehension of humor with such a post.

Just move on get over it lame a$$ bad comment. I bet we hear some news in july. I welcome the wait with comic con around the corner my wallet will be bleeding soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back