Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US seller on eBay has got Nemesis in. The only one. I had it on order with Timewalkertoys, but they said they expect it in a month.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291878606089

I went ahead and did it. I had the money I stocked from selling Quiet and one of my Venom Snakes, which paid for it in full.

Oh snap! Did he confirm this was in stock? If so I'm gonna order right now!

Always loved this battle theme with Nemesis, since it's the first time you encounter him and you have no choice to fight him.

Ustanak eats bawz in comparison.

Damn, so fast! I'm really curious to see in-hand pics now. Going off of promo pics, the Type-1 seems to have more of an orange tan color but the promos of the upcoming Type-2 almost seem like it got the "dead" yellow skin tone down a bit better. I'm just wondering if the two are actually closer in color than the promos would have us believe.

Yeah I know what you mean. They initially were shipping this UPS Ground but I paid for Priority... they only did that since they need a signature for items over $300 but I had them change it over. Luckily the Asian driver who's great since he comes really really early, was able to catch my girl before she left for work.

I'm ripping the box open as soon as I get in. About an hour from now :yess:

I thought it was coming Friday, since the tracking didn't change for three days until this morning.

Pics! Gimme!

giphy.gif

Soon soon. I'm not sure if it's just mine, but you can't bend the right shoulder outward. It also feels like there's a rubber band keeping the arms on. The right arm doesn't feel as stiff going forward like the left, but that might be do to the covered shoulder.

Back