Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably going to be coming into a nice set of cash in the next day or so from sales, so I think I'll bite and just get this since there's no other option. Besides, I love how the figure towers over everything else.

I so want this!!!

tumblr_inline_o55e6sFjQK1r8v6h7_500.gif

I think they run 14' tall while Nemesis is closed to 16'.

yeah, but what I've noticed with the ones I have is they are barely taller than Wesker...where as Nemesis is clearly taller...noticeably so...so excited. It's too bad KGhobby sold out or I would have placed an order there...as of now, just waiting for BBTS to get him in.

yeah, but what I've noticed with the ones I have is they are barely taller than Wesker...where as Nemesis is clearly taller...noticeably so...so excited. It's too bad KGhobby sold out or I would have placed an order there...as of now, just waiting for BBTS to get him in.

I've noticed that Wesker is a really tall HT figure. I should put him next to Christopher Reeve to see if they're the same. I guess Wesker is 6'4?

I thought the base was going to be a STARS police station door and now I see its an asphalt road. Want to get that as a diorama for another figure.

Looks good, just not a fan of the facial proportions. Hands are still too small :pfft:

I'm still getting it :lol I looked at my RE shelf and compared my mental image of how tall it was to Wesker... he's going to almost hit the bottom of the shelf above it.

RPG isn't the right color, but eh. It's got the right scale, at least to the CG model when he shoots the chopper down.

Yeah. It definitely has it's issues. It's not the perfect Nemesis when it comes to my personal preferences, but it's probably the best one we'll see for a while. And despite that apologistic remark, he still looks great and menacing and I'll be happy as hell to have him on my shelf.

I wish someone would look to the Moby D i c k Nemesis as a reference for how he should look in toy form. The figure is almost perfect.

And as for the rocket launcher...i dont think I've ever seen a good figure representation of it. People always make it green or black...am I color blind? Or is it actually that color in game? Is this a case where I'm the guy saying REmake Jills outfit is green? :lol i guess in the cg cutscenes it's that color, but in my minds eye it's always that grey bloody color.

:lol that's the truth about the RPG. It's always been wrong. It's ****ing grey, get it through your heads! The HCG is way off with those little milk dud missiles :lol This one has the same thing as accessories, but of well it isn't like you'll have use for them.

The Moby had a good RPG and it's very close to the in game model. Although I prefer the huge sewer pipe sized one in the CG scene.

I had order this from BBTS but decided to go with Timewalkertoys. They got it for $18 cheaper. They told me it's probably going to take a month or so. It's way overdue now.

US seller on eBay has got Nemesis in. The only one. I had it on order with Timewalkertoys, but they said they expect it in a month.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291878606089

I went ahead and did it. I had the money I stocked from selling Quiet and one of my Venom Snakes, which paid for it in full.

I went ahead and caved too. I was really waiting for a cheaper alternative from Stateside and this is finally it. Haven't had much time to save since we just moved and have another kid on the way, but damn it, I already have all the other RE characters and Nemesis NEEDS to be apart of them.

Back