1/6th imperial troop transport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really liking all the colors you are adding to this bad boy. Gonna be SOOOOOO cool when its all put together.

I keep waiting to see if a few Sandtroopers are going to show up and blast those Jawas off the roof of their transport! :D

I knew the jawas would be all over it before everything was all said & done:clap
Barryo sir.....That kicks major f--king ass:rock:rock:rock
:lol..........damn jawas, thanks enaud
mate that is looking chuffin grand !!!! as soon as I can I will get some more silicon and Resin... we need to get the beauty fully operational!!! I love your Jawas
let me know if you need some imperial credits & we shall double our effort........:emperor.......:wink1:
I didn`t know Jawas built stuff, thought those little pesky buggers took stuff apart. Or was this moreso under "WATCHFULL EYES of the EMPIRE" (out of camera shot)?

You`r truely capturing the old kenner vehicle and what a ride it`ll be for the 1/6th IMPs when it`s done.
i had to fire the jawas, they kept stealing stuff.....:mad: but thanks for the kind words.
I am really liking all the colors you are adding to this bad boy. Gonna be SOOOOOO cool when its all put together.

I keep waiting to see if a few Sandtroopers are going to show up and blast those Jawas off the roof of their transport! :D

dont get used to them, all that is going to be painted gray, like the original. kind of like how the paint battleships. everything painted all one color.
i'm sure there will be some photo ops in the future with more jawas..........but they may not be having a good time........:panic:

PAINTING...............:horror
HPIM0472.jpg

HPIM0473.jpg

HPIM0474.jpg

HPIM0475.jpg

mark...pm me.........:pray:

:clap

Looking good! I missed quite a bit... If I were you, I would never trust a Jawa with super glue! (that is super glue he's holding, right?)

I can't imagine the casualties that would ensue! :panic:

I'm glad you fired 'em. Just watch out, they may start protesting for "Jawa Rights," and then you'll be in trouble!

Anyway, I'm sure I no longer know what I'm talking about. :lol So I'll say you did a very nice job. Dorgs has got to send you some of those pods!

painting.............hmmmph.......

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

and still a ways to go..................led's. chrome frame around front filters, door hinges, side pods...............eh,......:monkey3, ..............man this is about a beeyotch of a project. but fun all in all.............we dont count the cussing, pulling your hair, throwing tools across the garage days..........lol

BarryO, this is phenomenal. I know you haven't completed it but just the effort that has been put into this masterpiece... Genius. Flippin' incredible.:yess:

:horror That looks incredible! It's so awesome, looks just like the original and it has a really professional mass-produced feel to it, great job!

thanks for the kind words everyone.........it is getting closer & closer all the time. but still a long way to go....:gah:

Back