1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, to buy or not to buy. Looking at my account on Sideshow I got a lot of crap on order that I forgot about that will be shipping soon. I could just wait and see if I could get Boba here cheaper down the road.

Then again, I could use the rewards points for the Hot Toys Batmobile . . .

Decisions, decisions.

Just Get it!!! use the points on the Batmobile. I can't believe Sideshow is up to $174.99 now though. Ouch!!! I hope it's due to quality and figure cost and not just because, suckers like me would pay the price..

I was surprised to see this as well. Hoping to use my points for this one. Anyone on here used points during a streamlined PPO? I've never tried it during a streamlined event so just concerned it'll take too long.

I was surprised to see this as well. Hoping to use my points for this one. Anyone on here used points during a streamlined PPO? I've never tried it during a streamlined event so just concerned it'll take too long.

nah, it doesn't take long at all, you just have to check a box that says you want to use your points.

You can use points during a PPO , there is a box you check and it takes you through the process.

You can use points during a PPO , there is a box you check and it takes you through the process.

Cool, thanks. I've done plenty of streamlined PPO's, but just never used points during the process. Been saving these ones in anticipation of Fett, so would really like to use them for the Exclusive if I can.

Why do you guys post page is up when everyone know its not up till 10am pacific? Did they put it up and then take it down? Come on!

It was funny for the Bruce Wayne Batman PPO. People were freaking out left and right thinking they weren't seeing the order page while others were. :lol

Back