1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spinning beach ball of death after pressing the 'Place My Order Now' button. :slap

Edit, nope. Done after a 3 minute load. :lol

How are you guys saying this is easy when the site has been all but completely frozen for the last five minutes? Still haven't gotten an order through on three different devices.

I am...but I'm a good husband. Cook, clean, and am a stud in bed. :rotfl She works longer hours so I do most of the house stuff so we have more time together.

:lol...............me & the wife have a similar arrangement. she tells me what to do & i avoid a shoe upside the head..........:monkey1

Trying to use points and order still has not confirmed...getting concerned.

Exclusive base. What a joke. I could make that sticker.
I was really hoping for something cool- A bespin or Star Destroyer base- or a backdrop, maybe the tongue from the (Jedi) pit monster- to grab onto Boba. Something.

That was weird. I got the confirmation email 2 minutes before the page finished loading.... the order page actually timed out.

Used RP point FTW! :yess:

Last edited:
It was sitting there for awhile, but my order went through. Now, the site won't load at all. GL to those that have yet to get your order in.

Back