1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive base. What a joke. I could make that sticker.
I was really hoping for something cool- A bespin or Star Destroyer base- or a backdrop, maybe the tongue from the (Jedi) pit monster- to grab onto Boba. Something.

:lecture

Lame exclusive.

That said, I find myself a bit tempted to order it, even though I havent :monkey1:lol

I never got to the confirmation screen either as it froze up. Still no email either but I went in and tried to order again and says I have one and it is a limit of one per customer/// I guess I got it :dunno

after I received a login error for several times, I decided to call Sideshow.

and while I was on the phone with them, i decided to try once more. And then i got through.

So the exclusive version is now ordered.

Oh, cool, swabie, mine says that too. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we're good as long as it's saying that. I'm taking a screenshot of that to show SSC later if I need to.

Good idea, I just took a screen print as well. Hoping my order got in. Trying to be patient. But just lame that I don't have a confirmation...just a blank page.

Slowest PPO I've seen in a while. It took a solid fiv to six to complete the process beginning to end. Though I did completely forget all about this PPO and only remembered as I was getting ready to leave for lunch.

I forgot too but I set my cell phone alarm yesterday for 10 minutes prior to 1. It went off when I was standing in line at TRU to return some Star Wars stuff I got before their sale started. Had to turn tail and make it back to work within 10 minutes to get on SSC and just made it on the dot.

Got it :yess: :hi5:

Still no confirmation email, but the site tells me I already ordered one when I try to place another order :panic:

The last screen was just blank white, didnt get an order number :gah:

I have to disagree with you guys about the exclusive being lame. I used to think that about the exclusive bases with the clones. but then I got a few and thought they were pretty cool so now I order the exclusives. besides they aren't extra.

Can't get through to Customer Service either. I can't wait until the PPO screen disappears so I can look in my account to make sure I got this darn thing. This is really my first hassle ever for a Sideshow order.

WOW, I have never ordered a pre-order from Sideshow,busy site...

Good idea, I just took a screen print as well. Hoping my order got in. Trying to be patient. But just lame that I don't have a confirmation...just a blank page.

I just tried refreshing that blank page. It said I was trying to apply too many points. :slap Then it kicked me back to the previous page and still said there were $174.99 in points available. But the place order button wouldn't work anymore. I refreshed that page, and it changed it so all those points were gone, down to my remainder of $7 or so. And trying to order at that point still gives the "you have already ordered message." :cuckoo: And still no e-mail confirmation.

I tell you what, when the exclusive stands don't stick to the bottom of the figures feet or are more like little orphan Ani's Mustafar stand then they'll be cool. These exclusives kind of stink, I want something badass like Vader's finger, Firefly'ls IED, alternate Duke head, etc. Boba should have had an extra helmet...then I'd be going to SSC route and not buying locally.

Can't get through to Customer Service either. I can't wait until the PPO screen disappears so I can look in my account to make sure I got this darn thing. This is really my first hassle ever for a Sideshow order.

Same here...I've never gotten the blank screen scenario on an order before. I called customer service at about 10 mins in with nothing and she said just be patient and wait about 5 more mins.

There are enough of us on here having the same issue though, so seems to be a pretty widespread issue. I also tried to place another order and it said I already had one so I'm hoping for the best.

I'll wait another few minutes and then try to call perhaps just to make sure.

Back