1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got confirmation e-mail , order must have went through on my first attempt but I can't see it on the website . O well I have it.

Took about 2 minutes or so to complete my order. Almost wanted to hit submit again to make sure I actually clicked it. With my points used, it went down to $142.

Mine just has a blank page and says 'Done' at the lower left. Really kinda frustrating.

Got it. Can't stand Star Wars but since I could'nt use their site when I wanted to I just ordered it for kicks.

I'm so nervous. I got no T screen and no email yet, but when I place an order it says, "Limit 1 per item and your account already ordered 1"... so I'm hoping one of my orders went through.

This order has been a cluster...

After completing the order using only rewards points to pay, it hung up for a while and went to a white screen. I went back in and started to re-order, but it now says that $174.99 of points are used up. I did not get an e-mail confirmation yet after about 5 minutes. Should I place another order not using points or are the missing points proof enough the order went through?

Back